What is this movie about?

Here is how you play

You say the name of a real movie

The next person must say what they think the movie is about going off the tittle alone then say the name of another movie

For example

Man 1: "avengers"

Man 2: "it's about a some guy that gose arouned and kills the unpunished for crimes.

Men in black"

The names and about info can be as over the top as you want, just be shore to use real movie names!

"boondock saints"

non-euclidean fuck machine

It's about a bunch of 19th century bovine-human hybrids who are milked by thirsty extraterrestrials.

"Super 8"

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It's about this gang called "Reservoir" and the whacky adventures they have as dogs.

The Lookout.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's about a man constantly on alert and searching for Waldo.

"21 Jump Street"

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It's about a road that ends in a cliff, and it always has a line of 21 year olds jumping to there deaths

"Killer Drag Quenn on Crack 2" (yes that is a real movie)

non-euclidean fuck machine

It's about the whacky and crazy adventures of one Mexican.

Fight Club

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's a movie about these animals that were born in a lab, cross breeds between a mole, a pig and Bugs Bunny, and they were fed these experimental growth hormones. They killed their masters and escaped, and as a side effect of the drugs they developed an irrational hatred of Bill Murray.

Rambo: First Blood

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

The epic tale of one man's adventure to steal the secret of fire

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

A movie about a young, inexperienced Kazakhstani high school teacher who has to update his world studies textbooks before the start of the school year.

Using Conservapedia.

"The League of Extrordinary Gentlemen"

a movie about a secret society of elegant gentlemen who sit around smoking and drinking wine and fine liquor in fancy chairs in secret lodges, the reporter who stumbles upon them and is tempted with joining the order and its elite privalges in exchange for not revealing it.

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

A film directed by the son of the bride of Ed Wood.

The Untouchables