What is this movie about?

It's about someone who walks backwards, accidentally walking into the future. Also he meets Old Felix but Felix still ninja's him goddammit.

"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

The story of The Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz up to the point where he froze in place with no oil

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

James Woods plays the role of a TV producer who's on the brink of losing his job. He creates a new TV show in a last ditch attempt to save his studio. The show becomes successful and becomes part of the primetime lineup on Nickelodeon.

Predator

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Documentary on the life of Jack Nicholson.

The Evil Dead

An inspirational story based on true events detailing the heroics of a man who feeds the homeless.

Elf

An epic tale centered around 300 Muppet warriors who must, against the most uneven of odds, reclaim the city of Manhattan, which has been occupied by a corrupt Cookie Monster and his imperialistic regime.

"Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back"

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

A squeal to a movie, based on a never ending war between stars, and Mr. Empire strikes back at the rival gang.

Reno 911!: Miami

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

A movie about a man who hired a hitman to kill his boss, but now he can't pay for it, and he has to come up with the money or be murdered himself.

The Core.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun