What is this movie about?

Never heard of that one. I know Mad Mac's...

A Mel Brooks knockoff of Mel Gibson's classic. It's about the comedic adventures of a straight-jacketed mental hospital escapee named Max.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Dammit, I'm sorry. I always forget the second part. So much for having my ADHD under control :/

On topic: Harrison Ford takes another dive in his career as he deviates from the concept of the supernatural powers of god being bestowed to certain highly desired items, to focus on... does that say aliens? Are you fucking kidding me? They're going to ruin what was one of the world's greatest trilogies with some bullshit alien conspiracy? Hell, George Lucas and Steven Spielburg might as well rape him in the ass and scar the lives of some small-town Colorado kids. Jesus christ, what has this world come to?

Space Balls

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's a feature film of the story of The Deathly Hallows, fully animated, the cast is Steve Blum as Death, Cadmus Peverell voiced by Robin Atkin Downes, Ignotus Peverell voiced by Quinton Flynn, and Antioch Peverell voiced by Adam Baldwin.

Thomas and the Magic Railroad.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

In the vein of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, a young Thomas Edison is accepted into the American version of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He finds out that the school will be demolished to make way for a Muggle railroad and it's up to him, his friends Nikola and Marie, and the rest of the school to put a stop to the railroad, planned by evil wizard disguised as a Muggle: Ulysses S. Grant.

All Dogs Go to Heaven

A documentary behind the origins and religious justification of Korean Cuisine.

Wreck-It Ralph

A 13 hour, heated debate that somehow made it into theaters about which status, Master or Commander, is higher in power than the other.

Master wins.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

It is the movie about farmers that raze ponys and there battle with the cattle farmers, the pony farmers need to come together and use there friendship to save the day

Toy story

non-euclidean fuck machine

A low-budget sequel that's low on comedy and full of bad writing to Richard Pryor's "The Toy", featuring none of the sociopolitical elements of the original. Direct to video and direct to bargain-bin at your local Wal-Mart.

Total Recall

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

A documentary about the effect of toys in early development when childrens imaginations are stronger then reality

Small Soldiers

:edit:

Damn you 4 ninja me

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

A boring movie about a guy that suddenly recals that his wifes birthday is today, which leads to a series of violent and bloody event, ending with him missing her birthday.

"The Land Before Time"

old school right?

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

An evil witch compresses all time so the past, present, and future are now one which causes chaos and mayhem. It's up to a lone wolf to set things straight.

The Terminator.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA