What is this movie about?

An explorer comes across this ancient tribe of humans where the tribal elder is able to control the weather with a special chant. When word spreads about the tribal elder's abilities, it is up to the explorer and his team to protect the tribe from people that would want to use the elder for their own motives and to keep the tribe from being destroyed.

Ted

The stupidest movie ever, but it's still absolutely hilarious.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

There's a cult going on underneath multiple JCPenny stores, ran by women, dubbed "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" where the women go to homes, at night, and chop off the penises and they sell them at black markets.

Patch Adams.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

While on a hunting trip, a guy gets his Adams apple torn out by a bear. Although he survives the incident, his now squeaky, obnoxious voice has made him the laughing stock of the town. To get his manhood back, he travels all over the country to find a doctor who can transplant Adams apples.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'll do one for Foal, unless by the time I post this he has edited his post.

Mr. Magoo

Oops...

There's a guy made of magical goo, and everyone calls him Mr. Magoo. Other than that, he's very bland and nothing he does is interesting in any way whatsoever.

Thr Fox and the Hound

It is the story of a man who has never seen the sun because no mater where he is it is always raining. But what he dove not know is that he is a rain god and the clouds love him and try to make him happy the only way they knows how. The movie ends with him moving to Africa so that he can bring rain to the savanna.

(dam that actuly is not that bad of an idea)

"Friday the 13th"

non-euclidean fuck machine

It's a video documentary of a man by the name Fry who was trapped in a cave. The title was used to mislead people into thinking it's a survivor horror film with the same name. (I would of done a better job, but it was hard for me to think of something for Friday the 13th, partly because I'm tired.)

Cube

One man's battle with corporate and office politics.

Nightmare Before Christmas

(As an aside, I wonder if movie producers and such are trolling this thread looking for movie ideas. If any of my ideas are used, I demand compensation!)

Tim Burton does a photoshoot for Playboy on Christmas Eve.

Tombstone

It's a movie on the origins of the villain Tombstone, from the Spider-Man universe.

The Dark Knight.

A fictional biography on Sir Tyrone Brown, the only black knight of England to work in Buckingham palace. Starring Eddie Murphy.

The Great Escape.

Prequel to The Rock, the story of John Patrick Mason, the movie also includes him escaping Alcatraz.

Magic Mike

A bewitched microphone bestows magic powers onto a child struggling to make it in sports. The child grows up to be a 6 time NBA champion, a successful line of sneakers by Nike, and starred in the 1996 feature film, Space Jam, as himself.

The Last Mimzy

Mimsies are a special species of human with mild spiritual influence on their surroundings. The last of his slecies, Jake the Mimsy has to bone every chick he meets in order to preserve his race.

The Other Guys

After the events of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2) Ron Weasley becomes captain of a Quidditch team.

Forrest Gump.

A group of Alabamian retards name a forest after their favorite Cajun food, Gumbo. However, being as they're retarded, not one can spell properly, so the spelling is all effed up. They are told there is a secret treasure in the forest, but it was really just a ploy by a hateful man to get them killed by wild pigs and bears. The movie follows their quest for treasure in Forrest Gump, which soon becomes a struggle just to survive as a group of retards in an unforgiving wilderness.

Rubber