Call of Duty

I also felt that Black Ops campaign was shoving the American Flag up my ass the hole time.

You aren't the only one feeling that....

Although I think the Zero Punctuation episode about Black Ops summarized America perfectly.

I just saw a redicolous black ops video. This video shows how incredibly bad the spawns really are. Now i do like to point out that it has been proven that this is actually set up, BUT nonetheless it still shows the awful, awful spawn system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhQ4qn_nINA

Wow, that's terrible!

Is there no spawn protection/protected area for spawning at all?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I just saw a redicolous black ops video. This video shows how incredibly bad the spawns really are. Now i do like to point out that it has been proven that this is actually set up, BUT nonetheless it still shows the awful, awful spawn system.

Wow, that's terrible!

No, and as far as i remember there never has been anything like that in any COD(unless if you count painkiller in MW2). But what really the problem is that they continuously spawn in the same spot instead of spawning on other side of the map.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow, that's terrible!

No, and as far as i remember there never has been anything like that in any COD(unless if you count painkiller in MW2). But what really the problem is that they continuously spawn in the same spot instead of spawning on other side of the map.

Well that's partly down to map design isn't it? Teams are going to be advancing from/attacking and defending particular positions.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I only played CoD 2, I liked it, but it was a long time ago. I must play it again.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

It's my belief that the "All Ghilled Up" level in COD 4 is the best level in gaming history.

Every single level up to that point is just mindless violence. Then all of the sudden, you're in Pripyat, skulking through the grass, with your only friend being the Captain; it's you guys against the world. The level is extremely atmospheric from beginning to end, especially when you go through the Pripyat Culture Center and you hear the faint voices of little kids. Even to this day, I'll occasionally pop in COD4 and play this level in the dark with the volume turned up high.

This level actually got me interested in the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Accident. I bought Call of Pripyat and I hope to visit Pripyat one day.

It's my belief that the "All Ghilled Up" level in COD 4 is the best level in gaming history.

Every single level up to that point is just mindless violence. Then all of the sudden, you're in Pripyat, skulking through the grass, with your only friend being the Captain; it's you guys against the world. The level is extremely atmospheric from beginning to end, especially when you go through the Pripyat Culture Center and you hear the faint voices of little kids. Even to this day, I'll occasionally pop in COD4 and play this level in the dark with the volume turned up high.

This level actually got me interested in the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Accident. I bought Call of Pripyat and I hope to visit Pripyat one day.

To be honest I live in Kiev, some 110 Km from Pripyat. Beyond that, my mother often visited Chernobyl before the accident, she said it was a beautiful city. . .

Then again I have to say that there is screaming children in Ukraine everywhere, not only in Pripyat. There's screaming children in Kiev occasionally, mostly because the people in Ukraine are extremely loud, and most people are outside during the day instead of inside, but sometimes because they are just drunk. At night You will hear loud drunk conversation from outside, usually a girl with some guy who is trying to win her back by yelling or something which I don't get, but in any way it's hilarious at some times and the ambient random yells outside always gets me to sleep.

Anyway, I don't get why You want to go there, but sure, Ukraine recently made it a tourism centre. Go and get some of the radiation I've lived in for my whole life.

I say it's a fail for tourists as everything interesting like huge raves, festivals, adventures, parties, sights happen in Kiev (And in Kazantipl) not at Pripyat where there is nothing.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I say it's a fail for tourists as everything interesting like huge raves, festivals, adventures, parties, sights happen in Kiev (And in Kazantipl) not at Pripyat where there is nothing.

Actually, I don't consider parties etc as exciting as trying to find a way to get somewhere tourists aren't allowed, and grabbing something that looks interesting...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Actually, I don't consider parties etc as exciting as trying to find a way to get somewhere tourists aren't allowed, and grabbing something that looks interesting...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tourists are actually allowed there, in fact one of the goals of current Ukraine is trying to make it a bigger tourist destination.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Tourists are actually allowed there, in fact one of the goals of current Ukraine is trying to make it a bigger tourist destination.

I meant somewhere inside Chernobyl, like a reactor chamber or something...

I meant somewhere inside Chernobyl, like a reactor chamber or something...

Some reporter did that, and died a month later.

What does that have to do with Call of Duty though?

It has to do with how enticing dying from radiation poisoning is compared to even talking about CoD...

Pripyat is on-topic; there's two levels in Call of Duty 4 that take place in Pripyat.

I want to visit Pripyat because it would be a taste of living in an apocalypse. The run down buildings, looking at signs that indicated that life was once there...it's extremely eerie and it's a cool feeling.

It's been over twenty years; I can't imagine spending a day there is any worse than taking a flight across the ocean, radiation-wise.

Pripyat is on-topic; there's two levels in Call of Duty 4 that take place in Pripyat.

I want to visit Pripyat because it would be a taste of living in an apocalypse. The run down buildings, looking at signs that indicated that life was once there...it's extremely eerie and it's a cool feeling.

It's been over twenty years; I can't imagine spending a day there is any worse than taking a flight across the ocean, radiation-wise.

You can be fine in one place then take a step to the left and collapse in pain or vomit because radiation isn't evenly distributed there, what's even worse it's invisible not green....

Don't cut my head off and serve it with a side of fries, but I thought Black Ops was pretty good.

Don't cut my head off and serve it with a side of fries, but I thought Black Ops was pretty good.

I take it you've never played BFBC2 then right?