Call of Duty

No, I haven't. But i've played BF2. Why do you ask?

Because BFBC2 costs less to buy and beats the shit out of the entirety of MW2/Blops without even having to bring it's multiplayer into the battle...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Don't cut my head off and serve it with a side of fries, but I thought Black Ops was pretty good.

I don't like it because it is more or less copy paste and a lick of paint over it. They puke out a new CoD every year which are mostly the same but very few changes from the last one. I mean sure they added a few new things(CoD points, Theater and Custom emblems ect.), but those things are nothing new in the gaming world. And for the budget the developers receive they should be WAY more original, and implant things no one has done yet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't cut my head off and serve it with a side of fries, but I thought Black Ops was pretty good.

I don't like it because it is more or less copy paste and a lick of paint over it. They puke out a new CoD every year which are mostly the same but very few changes from the last one. I mean sure they added a few new things(CoD points, Theater and Custom emblems ect.), but those things are nothing new in the gaming world. And for the budget the developers receive they should be WAY more original, and implant things no one has done yet.

I hate the fact that's its over-rated, not Call of Duty, not even the players but the fact that it's overrated. I feel like both the company and the players are somehow victims anyway.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

BIIIIIG Modern Warfare 3 leak: http://kotaku.com/5801353/

I promised myself not to, but I think I might be getting slightly excited.

So exciting, they might actually release another mod of MW2 as an entirely new game... Again... [/sarcasm]

Who really cares about MW3? It's going to be another 6 hour campaign with multiplayer identical to the last 2 games. Now Battlefield 3... That's something to get excited for

Who really cares about MW3? It's going to be another 6 hour campaign with multiplayer identical to the last 2 games. Now Battlefield 3... That's something to get excited for

I totally agree, in my opinion Battlefield is far superior to the Call of Duty series. And I am way more excited for Battlefield 3 then for any Call of Duty game.

But even though Modern Warfare 2 wasn't a great game(not even gonna talk about black ops) I still somehow like it. It gets me incredibly frustrated at times but still makes me want to come back, I don't know why. Call it a guilty pleasure if you will.

There is just something about it. Also, things are a little different this time. As far as I am aware there are 3studios working on this game, so the singleplayer is gonna get more attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I totally agree, in my opinion Battlefield is far superior to the Call of Duty series. And I am way more excited for Battlefield 3 then for any Call of Duty game.

I've heard some rumors about it having HD everything, fully destructible everything, 3D vision support, and a few dozen maps for each game mode.

I also felt that Black Ops campaign was shoving the American Flag up my ass the hole time.

Ah, the funny thing is that they were attempting to do the opposite of that. Most people believe, when it comes to vietnam, all of america was just horrible nazi like individuals. If you play it from that you point you'll see what i mean.

If anything the only thing being shoved up your ass is that you should feel bad for war vets. Which you shouldn't, you should respect them. Most vets hate pity.

On topic.

I like call of duty. Its a really fun game for me provided i play it in short and sweet bursts. (out of a month, i'll binge on it one weekend and then i'm done until sometime the next month.)

I like CoD. However, I prefer Halo's multiplayer, since it's more balanced. I started playing Black Ops Multiplayer late, so I'm like...level 11 with a tiny little SMG while everyone else is level 50 or 60 with a giant fucking machine gun, killing me in two seconds, and then being able to spawn choppers, dogs, missle, napalm, etc. on me with me barely getting a shot off. The singleplayer is good, though. Also, would anyone here pay for a Zombies CoD release? Like, arcade mode and such for multiplayer, but the story being linear, similar to the other CoD games, but Zombies?

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3

Call of Duty Games I played. COD 1 - Great game of course. COD 2 Big Red one - It was ok, no multiplayer capability on the gamecube which was kinda crap (and yea It had multiplayer on the other systems, I for some reason got it on the gamecube, It might've been a gift.) Modern Warfare - I liked it, but I didn't play it a whole lot for some reason. Modern Warfare 2 - I was Highly addicted to it, good game but stressful. Can't wait for MW3 Black Ops - Good game, but I'm not as crazy about it as I was for MW2 for some reason. It had an epic campaign though.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Call of Duty 4 was a gaming favourite of a person who whole-heartedly dislikes the CoD series. (that's me)

Of course they are, they just add a bit more spice to it. I enjoy the MW2 and BO single player, though frankly the campaigns pretty absurd. Russia invades? Really? they just cross the entire friggin' ATLANTIC OCEAN without NATO seeing them? America gets screwed up and the UN's just like "Sucks to be you." And don't even get me STARTED on the SOVIETS taking over another COUNTRY let alone AMERICA/rant.

Multiplayers way the hell to unbalanced, but Barebones Pure is fun.

Black Ops came free with my PS3 so I thought, "Why Not?" And now that I own it, I never need to buy another Cod game again because I all ready own them all.

Call me names, if you will, but I enjoy some of Black Ops. I enjoy "Pure" Team Deathmatch (Deathmatch stripped of perks, attachments, the game breaking stuff.) and zombie mode.

The single player is a snooze fest though and EVERY time I try to join a zombie game there is always one person who never readies up, ONLY ONE.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

My favourite cod was world at war

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

1. No trolling/hating/flaming. There is a difference between: i dislike these games because...... and go die, you cod fanboy

And that's the whole reason why I came here.

If I end up liking MW3, I'll eat my shoe.

Also known as "Username"

Call of Duty is to the game industry as pop music is to the music industry. Real music fanatics aren't listening to the bubblegum pop that plagues the music charts, and real gaming fanatics aren't wasting their money on the "new" call of duty game.