Accursed Farms Meetup?

Of course, you know how RSVP polls are. Yes means maybe, maybe means no, no means hell no, and hell no means clowns are fucking terrifying.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Oh great idea, Ross! I can't wait to see you! W8, I just need to find my aeroplane and I'll fly there as soon as I can.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Alright, I will sell my house, and pay my ticket to travel from Argentina to USA.

But, my house costs $2 ... so.... have fun.

Well this is just an experiment right now. Who knows, after I finish the movie, if I actually have enough money (which is a big if), I could see traveling to different locations to do this sort of thing if there was enough interest.

I just read my comment and it seems that sounds sarcastic. I would like to let you know that it wasn't, if you thought that way.

Anyway, if one day you come to Argentina, I will be there !!

Guys, have fun in the meetup. And, please, don't kill anybody.

I made an account and spent fifteen minutes setting it up to say ONE THING.

FINALLY, THERE IS AN INTERNET CELEBRITY THAT LIVES IN THIS SHITHOLE STATE.

God as my witness, I will be at any meetup that may occur, or die trying.

Too far away for me unfortunately. At some point I intend to travel abroad to other countries, including the USA. But I want to have an income first. My hunt for a job continues. :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Virginia isn't a shithole. How dare you. :)

Yeah! It's more of shit-indention!

Sorry, couldn't resist. No offence to Virginia or any Virginians.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Well, I suppose you're KIND of right. It's actually a beautiful state. It's just that the only important person who lives here is the President. Everyone else is just COMPLETELY boring or ineffectual.

AND THEN ROSS MOVED HERE AND SUDDENLY THE STATE GOT 20% COOLER.

Virginia is now the coolest state in the US in my book.

Suck it Ohio.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I thought California was supposed to be coolest? Or is that too obvious? Doesn't Hawaii rank in there somewhere? Not that I disagree, whatever state Ross is in definitely hits the mark.

Blacksburg, VA is, according to Google maps, about two hours and forty-five minutes from my house. I mean, it'd be cool to meet you, Ross, but gas is fucking expensive

u no hear of bus tube!?

NOOOO! i really want to start a cult, specially with people familiar with FM´s phylosophy. I would go, but im over Argentina, so its not really convinient to my wallet nor schedule. If i had a grappling hook this wouldn´t be happening.

Alright, I will sell my house, and pay my ticket to travel from Argentina to USA.

But, my house costs $2 ... so.... have fun.

we should start a local cult (i call it cult to avoid taxes, but it can be a political party as well xD), and cover the streets with FM quotes.

If you do this, be sure to have some cameramen. And I mean real cameramen not "oh, I'll just have my cousin Billy grab a few shots with his new smart phone. He shot a squirrel chasing a dog once and I liked it...". You should get two although three would be more efficient. One should only shoot Ross, the second would go after wider shots and the third would run for coverage (nice puns wouldn't you say?). I'd shoot everybody but I'm too far away even though Rammstein says we're all living in America. Also, my camera is out of bullets...

Afterwards you can have the footage edited and come up with a nice video for all to see. You can upload it to machinima and probably earn more celebrity and cash. Dammit Ross, how can you exploit your fans like this, you slave driver?

Little Freemans - Episodes 1-5

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCD714E092FC2A2A1

Malf Hockery - Episodes 1-5

Unfortunately I'm out in Utah, otherwise I'd be so down to meet up with you Ross. I've been a fan of your works since I first saw Freeman's Mind years ago. I really hope you do meet-up; there's a lot of fans who would love to meet you. Perhaps you should plan 2 meetings: one this summer & one next year for people to plan out and budget a fucking airplane ticket for XD

I would love to do this, i jumped for joy when i learned that i was in the same state as Ross, though I probably wouldn't be able to do it :/ but if your still thinking of places to go, might i suggest, Kings Dominion, or Hershey Park? of course if anyone wanted to go, they would have to pay to get in, but you would still have your theme park!

I would be unable to attend due to being 'property of the US government' for the next 2-3 months, and living in Utah, then Colorado, then hopefully Texas. (not that I like Texas, but it has loads of single women, and a thriving computer industry)

After I get a sufficient supply of currency, you can easily count me in. Heck, if I get my business up and going down in Texas fast enough, I could probly afford to fund the entire event...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.