What is Hell

In this game you try to come up with your one personal hell by combining things you hate, you also are trying to top the previous post

My hell is an eternity of being forced to watch bad remakes of good movies in a theiter of fools who love every minute of it no mater how bad the film is.

non-euclidean fuck machine

The above, but all the other theater goers are also constantly talking back at the movie "oh, no he DI-INT!", kicking the seats, crinkling wrappers, and dropping drinks, and the entirety of row 7 bought their colicky babies to the movie, rather than spring for a babysitter.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

My personal hell is being eaten alive by bugs but regenerating, while long thin spikes keep me in place by impaling me.

Maximum fuck about to be given in 3... 2... 1...

What is Hell?

BABY PLEASE HURT ME;

PLEASE HURT ME,

SOME MORE.

Believe it or not but that is not the first time someone has said those exact words to me except she was being serious

Hell is living in a world where every game is a call of duty rip off including call of duty

non-euclidean fuck machine

...although ACTUAL hell would be sitting in a room with all my family and friends... Watching the unedited, uncut movie of my life.

Think about it. Every shitty thing you ever did to anyone. Every time you picked your nose. Every time you tossed off. With grandma watching.

THAT is Hell.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

What is Hell?

BABY PLEASE HURT ME;

PLEASE HURT ME,

SOME MORE.

^das

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

...although ACTUAL hell would be sitting in a room with all my family and friends... Watching the unedited, uncut movie of my life.

Think about it. Every shitty thing you ever did to anyone. Every time you picked your nose. Every time you tossed off. With grandma watching.

THAT is Hell.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Doesn't part of Doom 3 actually take place in actual hell?

Yes, but even then you have a flashlight.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

My personal hell would have to be being forced to work at a minimum wage job for almost my entire life. Having to deal with a boss who is always pissed off and crazy customers for 50+ years. Finally when I get enough money to retire, there will be a global thermonuclear war and me and Pauly Shore would be the only survivors.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Immortality would be hell. Just think about it. Everyone you love would die but you couldn't. Of course you could help others, explore the universe and learn as much as there is something to learn. But at the end everything would be gone.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

eventually that would get reallllly boring I imagine, especially after the stars and planets in the universe starts disappearing and you're just left floating in nothingness.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."