What is Hell

I could handle immortality up until the very end of the universe. Mainly because I don't form attachments the way normal people do. But yeah, nothingness would get dull. I'd probably go insane at that point. Then there would be my horrible fantasy world to explore. Nobody wants that.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

The devil isn't red. He's purple. In the form of a perpetually smiling pedophile dinosaur...

The reason why my mom didn't want me or my brother to watch Barney.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hornets everywhere. Crawling on my skin. Not even stinging, but crawling on my hands and forcing me to touch and feel them. They're too damn big and too fuckin' freaky.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hell for me? It'd have to be a lack of being able to learn from my mistakes combined with immortality.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I remember a particularly nasty idea..

being tied up, being able to recover damage done to the body extremely swiftly (essentially it's immortality) and being surrounded by cannibals (or simply predators could work too, I suppose), while still being able to feel pain. An all-you-can-eat buffet.

Some MLP fanfictions, man.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

being tied up, being able to recover damage done to the body extremely swiftly (essentially it's immortality) and being surrounded by cannibals (or simply predators could work too, I suppose), while still being able to feel pain. An all-you-can-eat buffet.

...Project Horizons?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Is...is that a refaces to fallout equestria project horizons?

Hell is every one I know being extreme fans of everything I like, and they all get to see stuff 1 week befor I do

non-euclidean fuck machine

Project Horizons?

The one and only.

Ah yes...one of the most twisted fics I've ever read. And I love every minute of it. Blackjack is one of my favorite characters of all time. Shame that not many people have read it, as IMO it's at least as good as the original FoE.

OT: I have to agree, that situation is about the worst thing one can imagine. Eugh, it still creeps me out to imagine that happening to me.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I dare say it might even be better, seeing how Kkat set the stage and Somber took the very stage, improved it and made it even more in-depth.. not to mention how much stuff Somber has covered.

OT: Being forced to view every single Minecraft Lets Play.

YT Account [TF2 replays]: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hydracen?feature=mhee

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hydracen/

"Sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

...although ACTUAL hell would be sitting in a room with all my family and friends... Watching the unedited, uncut movie of my life.

Think about it. Every shitty thing you ever did to anyone. Every time you picked your nose. Every time you tossed off. With grandma watching.

THAT is Hell.

No because anything embarassing you've done, basically everyone did at one point, or something similar, so it would be understandable. Maybe the first 5 minutes it would suck, but after you realize that if it was anybody elses tape it would be the same "embarassing" stuff. Even if you did something utterly embarassing, you would realize it's not your fault, it's human nature, the rest may be annoying but not too bad to watch, at least it won't take forever... It would be like eating a cockroach, at first you think it's disgusting but then you get used to it. I was recently cleaning guts of fish, I thought that was pretty disgusting but I got used to it.

At least that's what I think.

As for the worst type of hell possible, all you need to do is add the variable "forever" to the current world rules and anything becomes hell.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Having to argue with an infinite number of trolls on the internet.

For eternity.

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

A world where in order to eat, you have to order your food on the phone. (I can't stand it.)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Hell is a place fill with crying human babies.

It has been scientifically proven that the sound of a baby crying is the most obnoxious sound to the human ear.