What is Hell

I don't think being immortal would actually get boring. Think about it.... you CANNOT die. You could do anything to improve your knowledge, sit forever in the Library of Congress, learning the entirety of modern human knowledge, and when that bored you, you could make your own scientific discovery, mastering the secrets of the universe to find out even more, eventually creating your OWN universe in order to create more experiments. It's a realm of nigh-infinite possibility.

My version of tangible hell... The worst smell imaginable, changing slightly once you get used to it, only changing enough so you notice it again, paired with the most obnoxious sound, also changing only slightly in that manner. You couldn't escape, you'd just be stuck there forever, hearing and smelling, forever and ever, 'till the end of time.

Hey now. Teletubbies was the shit when I was a kid!

Hell: A computer arrives in the mail for you, but you aren't allowed to use it for 30 days.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Teletubbies was shit when I was a kid!

Yes indeed, it always has been shitty.

Hell: Everyone everywhere ignores you in every way possible.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Don't ever misquote me like that again, whether for joke or not. One of the few things that irrationally infuriates me in life is having words put in my mouth.

OT: Being pinned to a wall, spread-eagle, while professional kickboxers take turns kicking me in the balls.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Don't ever misquote me like that again, whether for joke or not. One of the few things that irrationally infuriates me in life is having words put in my mouth.

Weakness identified...

Attack.jpg

Hell: No more funny jokes.

Red Pandas... so damn adorable.

OT: Wrists being slit again and again and again.

Hell: Trying to get a group to work on a project only to have them flake out on you, then apologize and promise to do it right away, then flake out again.

(As per Ross's post on "Stranger in Need", it's a feeling I know all too well.)

Hell: Trying to get a group to work on a project only to have them flake out on you, then apologize and promise to do it right away, then flake out again.

(As per Ross's post on "Stranger in Need", it's a feeling I know all too well.)

I've had the "oh yeah we'll work as a group" and then they do it all, leaving me out of it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hell: Being invited into a group just as the group disperses due to your arrival.

Hell is being strapped to a gurney watching Fraggle Rock with flashing led light on either side of you.

Aww, I loved Fraggle Rock. Scared the shit out of me though.

Hell is nothing else than our bad thinking. Think positive to enjoy life

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hell is being strapped to a gurney watching Fraggle Rock with flashing lights on either side of you.

Aww, I loved Fraggle Rock. Scared the shit out of me though.

Hell is nothing else than our bad thinking. Think positive to enjoy life

You're a strange one, joining and making your first post a thread revival.

the name's riley

being immortal is actually a hell. Think about being alone, when all your friends an d people you knew got old and die. Even if you have another immortal person to share your life with, who knows if he wont act one day like he dont want to know you anymore. Trapped in a world being with your enemy who used to be your friend, endless horror I say.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Eternal life with constant incurable pain, weakness, and hunger in a large empty plain covered in mountains. Extra points if all you can hear as you hike through the wastes is the faint echo of civilization over the mountains to crush your spirit with every mountain climbed.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Studying your ass off for the big test, the test that will determine wither or not you're held back a grade, wither or not grounded "for life", banned from sports, keys to your car are taken, and more. All distractions are taken care of, T.V.'s off, phone's off, you told your friends you can't hang out, you told your girlfriend you can't be with her until after the test (which is on Monday, it's Friday night), you've been doing nothing but studying all weekend long to the point where you're saying the answers in your sleep, it's Monday, test time, you're the first one finished, even the super nerd who does nothing and still gets straight A's is taking the test. Time passes, the results are in, and... you got every question wrong.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hell is having the choice between not having a job, or working for EA.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Hell is being locked in a room filled with sentient garden gnomes hell-bent on stabbing you with their little shovels.

I see everything.