FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 42

Sign in to follow this  

Awesome episode as always, but I have to ask....

I was googling Ross Scott and one of the results was "Ross Scott Karate."

Ross, I have to ask, are you a karate champion? I could see it happening but I just had to make sure.

No, I only know 2 self defense moves. I can share Freeman's lament about not knowing martial arts, especially with the meetup coming up.

I can share Freeman's lament about not knowing martial arts, especially with the meetup coming up.

I would recommend full body armor, some sort of heavy machine gun and primary and secondary sniper squads covering you at all times.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

This episode was pretty dam awesome ;)

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

Damn good, though no damn "42" references damn it...

My copy of HL:S always bugs at the pipes, and won't let me through... :`(

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Has Freeman ever used the MP5's grenade launcher before this episode?

Yep, in the pirate episode.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Has Freeman ever used the MP5's grenade launcher before this episode?

Yep, in the pirate episode.

"Fire the cannon! Har, har, har."

*Looks at Log*

"Time elapsed between uploading preview footage and receiving sound effects track back from sound editor: 672 Hours 19 Minutes"

This explains a lot, How can we fix that?

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

*Looks at Log*

"Time elapsed between uploading preview footage and receiving sound effects track back from sound editor: 672 Hours 19 Minutes"

This explains a lot, How can we fix that?

Increase upload/download rates with a new internet connection...

An amusing episode...with an excessive use of dam puns, if you'll pardon the pun...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

An amusing episode...with an excessive use of dam puns, if you'll pardon the pun...

Have fun, transaltors! :mrgreen:

dam = tama

damn = przeklęty, cholerny, cholera.... :mrgreen:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Was also really surprised about how nonchalant he was about killing an attack helicopter by spraying a submachinegun at it.

I like to think of it as Freeman being in shock, he should realize what he did in the next episode.

Ross did mention the chopper sequence didn't go as he intended it to, not sure if he meant the fact that he easily took down the chopper or the fact that the chopper was able to spray a few high-caliber bullets on him, either way, i felt like the chopper didn't receive much attention, but thats probably due to the fact that he still will have to face 2 more assault choppers and a freaking carrier without the tau cannon, so yeah, he can't make such a big deal out of these aircrafts like they were in-game.

Then again, a full clip of a sub-machine gun fired at close range on the side of a chopper could cause some massive damage. Specially if it had hit the fuel tank (which would kinda explain the explosions when the chopper was going down), so I'm okay with it.

Just gonna leave this here...:

08cUc_DQ3JE

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Then again, a full clip of a sub-machine gun fired at close range on the side of a chopper could cause some massive damage. Specially if it had hit the fuel tank (which would kinda explain the explosions when the chopper was going down), so I'm okay with it.

Actually, it wouldn't do hardly any damage to a military helicopter unless the bullets ricocheted into the engines. Military helicopters are armored against small-arms fire, effectively bulletproof against anything fired from a pistol or SMG.

The Copter's door or window might have been opened and bullet could kill a pilot... or damn luck ;D

Thanks Ross, We believe in you!

BY THE WAY! Have you noticed some additional people in the ending? Some second audio editor. and something about video effects... I wonder what they could be since Ross did blurriness post-effects.

Military helicopters are armored because they expect to go into battle with possibly heavily armed enemies. In HL, who are they going against? Civilians and security guards? Sure, there are heavily armed aliens now, but do you think they had the time and money to armor their helicopters for that? Remember, this is the HECU, not the regular military.

And, besides, this is the Goddamned Freeman we're talking about. Do not question the Freeman!