I'm back in music

Sign in to follow this  

Need criticism, feel free to leave it on my Soundcloud or here.

Hi Friend.

I can never play sounds on soundcloud for some reason. I click the big orange play button but it doesn't do anything.

Are your speakers turned on?

Anyway, Kyon, that actually sounds pretty good! The piano part seems to have a severe case of "computer-itis" though...know what I mean? The it's almost too perfectly timed, and doesn't sound exactly realistic. But hey, the song in and of itself was pretty darn cool. Nice work. :)

I can never play sounds on soundcloud for some reason. I click the big orange play button but it doesn't do anything.

Are your speakers turned on?

images2.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Honestly the piano in the beginning sounds a lot like the bass in Kitsune^2 Avast Your Ass

It's good though. It builds up a little too slow for my tastes and is a little repetitious. Part I like the most is 3:35 to the end because there is enough going on to keep me interested.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Do you have any browser plugins such as Noscript (or similar) installed?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Honestly the piano in the beginning sounds a lot like the bass in Kitsune^2 Avast Your Ass

It's good though. It builds up a little too slow for my tastes and is a little repetitious. Part I like the most is 3:35 to the end because there is enough going on to keep me interested.

Thanks for the feedback man.

Hi Friend.

Do you have any browser plugins such as Noscript (or similar) installed?

No, I dunno why it won't let me play it. I don't have anything installed that would cause it not to work, it just won't play when I hit play.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."