Episode Progress in General

I've noticed that the double-digit episodes that are the same number twice are really good episodes. We have 11,22,33,and the best part is, 44 is the fourth set! that's like double lucky

So, does the manhole that freeman went in last episode go to the giant laser tripmine hell, or is that later?

Topics merged. Don't make new topics for something you can post in an old one.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

For me, Freeman's Mind 1 to 36 (and 0) were hilarious. All of them provide comedy, suspense, and are just pretty much entertaining. I've watched the entire series tons of times, but the episode 1 to 36 (and 0) still get me laughing whenever I watch them.

Episode 37 and 38 were two of the most dull Freeman's Mind episodes i've seen. I could tell Ross Scott was starting to lose the touch, especially after he shot a facehugger and said '...and you are IT. I win." In the older episodes, he might have said something funnier, like in an older episode after he spotted one of those shockwave aliens, he said "Hey! You're hiding! I play hide and seek for keeps!"

There has been a few moments in Episodes 37 to 43 that had me laughing, but overall it's been dull. I'm not asking Ross to end the series or anything, but i'd like to see Episode 44 as a return of the old Freeman, where he suddenly becomes his cocky self again and provides more comedy than 37 to 43 combined.

Just sayin'

He was going through some less than ideal settings for jokes. Not every part in Half-Life had places you could easily riff or talk about. A lot of it was just Freeman wandering, rambling to himself, and me personally, I quite enjoyed that because it's something I'd probably do in that situation. I'm not sure what you mean by you thought he'd have said something funnier as that's purely opinion-based, but to each their own.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I do find it funny, and yes he is more experienced now, but it's true it could be the level he's on. Maybe the jokes will pick up in the next stage

Ross said he was taking a break from Freeman's Mind while he got a new mike, how long is that going to take? I don't mean to pressure Mr. Scott, but it'd be nice to have an idea of when to expect more progress on the series, and when Ross thinks he'll be done with 44.

Dear god....does this mean what I think it means?......Gaben is going to sabotage Freeman's Mind!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I made the 'Episode Progress in General' thread so we wouldn't need to make speculatory threads like this, and in fact, that was slightly unnecessary considering the 'PROGRESS BAR!' thread fulfilled that role, too. Point is, stop making new episode speculation threads, because they'll just be waste on their own once the episode comes out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."