Funny pictures/videos etc

MPLKSI5grFY

Can't make this up.

Regards

P.S. Google, you're creeping me out. Why do you show me "A simple and affordable way to pay towards your funeral." ad on this video? You know something I don't?

XD Geez.

Here's my funny, I was playing Town of Salem, basically to understand, WW means Werewolf. X3 We gotta kill those. And this basically came up. (I'm Mince)

RXo1HNg.jpg

That, and there was this one unlucky guy in the lobby. Convo went like this basically; (but not exactly)

Guy 1: I hate this host! Pick other roles! Repick!

Guy 2: Calm down...

Guy 1: NO. THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS. REPICK.

Guy 2: If you don't like it, then just leave the lobby!

Guy 1 leaves the lobby.

Guy 2: Wow that actually worked.

Guy 3: XD Haha, he left.

Guy 1 joins the same lobby accidentally.

Guy 3: Oh.

Guy 2: Didn't last long.

Guy 1: FUCK I'M BACK HERE AGAIN!?

Guy 3: Just leave again!

Guy 1: SHUT UP OR I'LL SHOVE THIS TOAST SO FAR UP YOUR ASS.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I was talking to my boyfriend and friend on Skype yesterday. We were talking about Nintendogs as I was playing it on my 3DS. Gave me so much nostalgia. X3 I go on to tell them; "It's kind of annoying, because the voice recognition focuses on your tone, more than the words you speak. So if you're playing it in a sad mood, the dogs won't do what you say, because they're used to hearing your happy tone."

My friend replies who's a guy replies; "Yeah. I can't play anymore. I grew up and now the dogs don't recognize my voice."

I had to put down the 3DS so I could laugh hard without shaking the device all around. I don't think Nintendo realized that puberty was a thing. XDD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

I was talking to my boyfriend and friend on Skype yesterday. We were talking about Nintendogs as I was playing it on my 3DS. Gave me so much nostalgia. X3 I go on to tell them; "It's kind of annoying, because the voice recognition focuses on your tone, more than the words you speak. So if you're playing it in a sad mood, the dogs won't do what you say, because they're used to hearing your happy tone."

My friend replies who's a guy replies; "Yeah. I can't play anymore. I grew up and now the dogs don't recognize my voice."

I had to put down the 3DS so I could laugh hard without shaking the device all around. I don't think Nintendo realized that puberty was a thing. XDD

Like The Sims (and many others), Nintendogs seems like a game I would enjoy playing, but wouldn't want to be caught playing it.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Found this vid while looking for review videos for a guitar effects pedal. If anyone's a fan of guitars, Rob Chapman and Hatsune Miku, you're welcome

aveUEZkcQno

P.S

1907455_752658628183181_3307938788928106943_n.jpg?oh=39db1582e9eb6ee875509d09ae321681&oe=5585442F&__gda__=1435375028_45eed3becd1ead9d8e41557a782b865e

Welp, now what?

Twas looking at the reviews for Oblivion (cause why not?) when I stumbled upon this lil jem:

patrick stewart said he had a dream about me

11/10

Twas looking at the reviews for Oblivion (cause why not?) when I stumbled upon this lil jem:

11/10

So where's the image/video?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

11/10

So where's the image/video?

Fine, go after me but not Jeb, I see how it is. Also, don't you see that "etc." at the end? I think funny text falls under "etc.", but you want a funny picture? Here's a funny picture:

2015-03-12-Boob-Noob.png?resize=1005%2C343