Funny pictures/videos etc

This made me laugh harder than it should have:

8J8AyG0.jpg

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@Rarity: XD 1st one made me laugh more actually. Mainly because I relate to it SO hard.

GDvdY0m.png

Just casually kayaking to Maccas. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

McDonalds. X3 We call it Maccas in Australia. XD

-------

That's almost as bad as Scots calling it 'Maccy Dees' xD

US says "Mickey Dee's"... Not that far off...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

@Vappy: That's not funny. :P That's just adorable. And it's a perfect representation of me. XP

I've been pissing myself laughing at EB games.

I dunno how it is in other countries, but EB games here has a thing for 'sale signs'. You'd think that it had a massive fetish for it.

images%2Farticle%2F2015%2F08%2F14%2F59b5ec56-a091-4f89-85fc-b5bab41d581a-410.jpg

biggest.jpg

310.jpg

yellow.jpeg

ebfrills.jpg

Then suddenly, an EB games with NO sign sales!! WHAT!? The public freaked out...

Note the title of that one FB page. XP

8vzdlNY.png

p4HLxkh.png

HzX8jcz.png

"Hey guys, I went past one of your stores today and noticed there wasn't 15,542 SALE signs..."

I've been laughing for like... five minutes straight now. This whole thing is ridiculous. XD I love EB games. The whole company is full of awesome people. XP

-------

QahJ5b9.jpg

-------

wvGpKD2.png

-------