Funny pictures/videos etc

Games pilots play! :lol: Awesome. Here are some breathtaking landings:

POu1e71OlMo

Regards

KcNrf6U.png

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

7101094.gif

HAHAHHA wut. =.=

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

XecNSd_lOYs

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

My immaturity is strong with this essay generator. Er... Looks like the site doesn't like it when I copy and paste, so I'll just share my essay that the site generated:

Despite what many might think, big hairy saggy donkey balls is well known across hundreds of nations all over the world. big hairy saggy donkey balls has been around for several centuries and has a very important meaning in the lives of many. It would be safe to assume that big hairy saggy donkey balls is going to be around for a long time and have an enormous impact on the lives of many people.

Social & Cultural Factors

big hairy saggy donkey balls has a large role in American Culture. Many people can often be seen taking part in activities associated with big hairy saggy donkey balls. This is partly because people of most ages can be involved and families are brought together by this. Generally a person who displays their dislike for big hairy saggy donkey balls may be considered an outcast.

Economic Factors

It is not common practice to associate economics with big hairy saggy donkey balls. Generally, big hairy saggy donkey balls would be thought to have no effect on our economic situation, but there are in fact some effects. The sales industry associated with big hairy saggy donkey balls is actually a 2.3 billion dollar a year industry and growing each year. The industry employs nearly 150,000 people in the United States alone. It would be safe to say that big hairy saggy donkey balls play an important role in American economics and shouldn't be taken for granted.

Environmental Factors

After a three month long research project, I've been able to conclude that big hairy saggy donkey balls doesn't negatively effect the environment at all. A big hairy saggy donkey balls did not seem to result in waste products and couldn't be found in forests, jungles, rivers, lakes, oceans, etc... In fact, big hairy saggy donkey balls produced some positive effects on our sweet little nature.

Political Factors

Oh does big hairy saggy donkey balls ever influence politics. Last year 5 candidates running for some sort of position used big hairy saggy donkey balls as the primary topic of their campaign. A person might think big hairy saggy donkey balls would be a bad topic to lead a campaign with, but in fact with the social and environmental impact is has, this topic was able to gain a great number of followers. These 5 candidates went 4 for 5 on winning their positions.

Conclusion

big hairy saggy donkey balls seem to be a much more important idea that most give credit for. Next time you see or think of big hairy saggy donkey balls, think about what you just read and realize what is really going on. It is likely you under valued big hairy saggy donkey balls before, but will now start to give the credited needed and deserved.

Footnotes

big hairy saggy donkey balls researched in wikipedia. big hairy saggy donkey balls @ dictionary.com

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA