Marijuana

Sign in to follow this  

Well regardless if its legal or not and if it does provide medicinal use anything and I mean anything is subject to someone abusing. See in Mississippi there is no legal form of Marijuana which if you get caught with it, its a case of do not pass go do not collect 200$ jail time and fines. So that's why I don't approve of it I'm not a doctor nor do I work for the FDA so I don't make the rules I just abide by them.

On a less serious note it smells horrible when smoked.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

In my opinion, Marijuana should be legalized. It is less influential on your mechanic control than Alcohol, but should still be regulated the way alcohol is (Urine tests for DUI's). It has less negative long term effects than either smoking tobacco or drinking, as it does not rapidly kill brain cells and creates very little tar when smoking. It is not physically addictive like Nicotine.

Other positives of adding marijuana as a fully legal drug substance would be an internal economic boost. Weed gives you the munchies, so more small and large businesses will receive income from food they sell. The pleasure it provides will make stingy people more willing to spend, further stimulating the economy. Plus, as long as you can garden well, anyone with a plot of land can sell their Cannibus to make money, lowering poverty rates and even unemployment. So yea, I'm pro weed.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

if its legal it will be taxed out the ass too

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Well Marijuana, like Alcohol and Tobacco, should not be a cheap commodity because of its high demand and effects. Possessing it should have a price on the owner, so taxes would be highly tolerable, but if they put a tax on it, it would have to be put on at the start, or else you get a lot of angry people and riots.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

In my opinion, Marijuana should be legalized. It is less influential on your mechanic control than Alcohol, but should still be regulated the way alcohol is (Urine tests for DUI's). It has less negative long term effects than either smoking tobacco or drinking, as it does not rapidly kill brain cells and creates very little tar when smoking. It is not physically addictive like Nicotine.

Other positives of adding marijuana as a fully legal drug substance would be an internal economic boost. Weed gives you the munchies, so more small and large businesses will receive income from food they sell. The pleasure it provides will make stingy people more willing to spend, further stimulating the economy. Plus, as long as you can garden well, anyone with a plot of land can sell their Cannibus to make money, lowering poverty rates and even unemployment. So yea, I'm pro weed.

I will admit I smoked some one time like 6 years ago then I was put on Xanax for a short time in 2010 when I was going through PTSD needless to say I got the same effects from Xanax as I did with weed.

I will be pro weed once more studies come out and valid scientific proof states that it does have a use in medicine. If they prove it safe by the FDA then I am all for it.

Begone the fools that lead me I need not to know accept reclining spirit I need to endure You try to live a lifetime each and every day In this short time of promise you're a memory

The funny thing about me is, I support a lot of things that my own personal morals refuse. Sure, I drink, but that's a very rare occurrence. However, I've never smoked a single substance in my life except for a sausage. I hate the idea of taking all that shit into my lungs and clogging up my airways. Inhaling smoke is just plain disgusting if you ask me, but the overall benefits it would have for the country still get my support. Also, I'm wondering if marijuana can be used to quit smoking tobacco. I mean, you're still actually smoking, but you're not taking the nicotine into your body, so you could probably quickly ween yourself off the nicotine by smoking weed. That's something a study should be done on...

The funny thing about me is, I support a lot of things that my own personal morals refuse. Sure, I drink, but that's a very rare occurrence. However, I've never smoked a single substance in my life except for a sausage. I hate the idea of taking all that shit into my lungs and clogging up my airways. Inhaling smoke is just plain disgusting if you ask me, but the overall benefits it would have for the country still get my support. Also, I'm wondering if marijuana can be used to quit smoking tobacco. I mean, you're still actually smoking, but you're not taking the nicotine into your body, so you could probably quickly ween yourself off the nicotine by smoking weed. That's something a study should be done on...

Sounds like you actually have a good point.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Sounds like you actually have a good point.
You actually have a good point.
ACTUALLY

Whats that supposed to mean? :P

If they legalize it, I expect that the first thing that would happen is the Tobacco companies use their pet Congresscritters to wrangle themselves cartel-like control of the industry, with regulations and low prices to squeeze out the independent manufacturers. (Just like there isn't much in the way of small cigarette makers nowadays)

Then they'll start adding stuff to the pot. You know, for "quality control" (read: "increased addictiveness and more carcinogens), eventually doing for one smokable weed what they did for the other. THEN taxes on it go up, and we have a new crop of psychologically addicted consumers.

Conform. Consume. OBEY.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

If they legalize it, I expect that the first thing that would happen is the Tobacco companies use their pet Congresscritters to wrangle themselves cartel-like control of the industry, with regulations and low prices to squeeze out the independent manufacturers. (Just like there isn't much in the way of small cigarette makers nowadays)

Then they'll start adding stuff to the pot. You know, for "quality control" (read: "increased addictiveness and more carcinogens), eventually doing for one smokable weed what they did for the other. THEN taxes on it go up, and we have a new crop of psychologically addicted consumers.

Conform. Consume. OBEY.

The American dream.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Conform. Consume. OBEY.

That's my point everyone is already going crazy about it in America everyone hates taxes and if its taxed there will more disorder. No one will be happy.

Government wins regardless.

I smoke every day. Hoo-rah for medicinal!

They should let everyone have it though. It isn't exactly fair to arrest people over possession of something just because they make no profit. Hell the government has no problem killing us off with liquor and smokes as long as they get some money. But with something like pot? no. They get nothing you get nothing.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

I dunno, sometimes it can lead to stronger stuff, I suppose.

Some people say that pot is a starter drug, but it hasn't really had many cases in which that happened.

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

By brother was influenced on Meth. In New Zealand the street name is P. My brother is into weed and it was his friends who influenced him upon both of those narcotics.

I just... I don't even...

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.