Accursed Farms North Meetup

Well, the Velociraptor doesn't look very photogenic.

Damn, you found me!

I knew it! You look fine! Very dino :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Ladies and Gentlemen, pictures for you to peruse for your perusing pleasure. Please do not post these on 4chan with a kitten, pony or velociraptor head over any person in this picture.

Meetup1.jpg

In this, Jamie explains how technically it was not a hit and run due to some fascinating loop holes in Virginia Law.

Meetup2.jpg

Special Bonus! Combine these two for amazing landscape picture technology.

Shirts1.jpg

Cinder_Pool.jpg

Special Bonus Picture for People who Like Pictures of Not People.

Oh she is a wily beast, how will she get home in my truck with all her crazy shinnanigans!?

Funnel_Cake.jpg

Ross loves his cake just like other humans. He and Craig (CP's Dave) look like that because the Cameraman bears a striking resemblance to the man who stole Marge. Marge is the love of the drunken man in the Snoopy Suit, currently rushing up behind the Cameraman holding one of those giant stuffed animal prizes in a way that promises violence.

Morning_Gates.jpg

Ross_Afternoon.jpg

ga_characterskids_sld1.jpg

It was over 95 degrees. Despite that, poor souls were gyrating and flailing around in Uncanny Valley style Human Suits of the Peanuts, each motion of their exhausted limbs conveying the heat induced misery and bleak afternoon cavorting to come... and also that it was time for PEANUTS ROCK AND ROLL PARTY ADVENTURE BUT WHERE IS SNOOPY CAN YOU HELP FIND HIM KIDS

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

My hair looks like a rag mop in the funnel cake picture. I think the 90 degree weather with 100% humidity didn't help that. The others look pretty good.

My hair looks like a rag mop in the funnel cake picture. I think the 90 degree weather with 100% humidity didn't help that. The others look pretty good.

It is a very fashionable hairstyle in Poland, called "wet Italian" :D

I love your expression at the cake eating picture :lol: I cracked up!

Ross's (so many s) fans look REALLY nice and cool despite 95 degrees teperature:)

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Did it rain at any point? The first picture especially looks like it may have been taken after some rainy shower of some kind.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

It lightly sprinkled a couple times during the day, just enough to knock down the heat during the worst parts. In fact, until about 3 or 4 I'd say the heat was not bad at all. The Coasters ran most of the day, I think they were only down at the very start.

I guess you could describe it as overcast without any real rain.

Well, the Velociraptor doesn't look very photogenic.

Damn, you found me!

I knew it! You look fine! Very dino :D

Thanks, but I was going for a more cephalopod look. It all went horribly wrong somewhere.

Please do not post these on 4chan with a kitten, pony or velociraptor head over any person in this picture.

I'm over 40 and what is a 4chan?

taptaptap...

:shock:

In this, Jamie explains how technically it was not a hit and run due to some fascinating loop holes in Virginia Law.

There were no witnesses. Eventually.

Special Bonus! Combine these two for amazing landscape picture technology.

Combine as in "to put things together"?

It was over 95 degrees...

We really lucked out with the overcast and drizzle, considering the days leading up to the event.

Seriously, thanks for posting the pictures, I've been looking forward to the group shot all week! :thumbup:

Please do not post these on 4chan with a kitten, pony or velociraptor head over any person in this picture.

I'm over 40 and what is a 4chan?

taptaptap...

:shock:

*puts on Sunglasses*

Another innocent 4channed. My mission is complete.