STEAM SALE!!!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Yeah, so apparently there's this huge sale going on.

2 Days in, and I've spent $20 on Terraria,Audiosurf, and The entire Half-Life 2 series Ep(1,2).

How damaged are your wallets?

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

Hah. Are they any good? If I recall they weren't valve originals. Made by Gearbox(?) something or other.

No they aren't Valve made, and to me Opposing Force is a bit off, although I am still in the beginning parts. Blue Shift is pretty good, but I am thinking it is allot shorter because it takes out a section of time after the Resinance Cascade happens, to when the soldiers show up. I do also have to say that I was spoiled on Half Life: Source, so the graphics are a bit worse, and the small little effects that you really don't notice in HL:S like the blood splatters when you shoot something, or bullet holes in walls.

Ah. I only bought half life 1 original because it was way cheap. like $.99 cheap. I put more into game play and story then into shiny things. Then again, Crysis 1 was a spectacle. I both this excellent gaming computer for Test Drive Unlimited 2 which turned out to be a major flop. Still I can run all the source games maxed out. And help find the Higgs and its friends.

Unfortunately I already own most of the games I want on Steam. There are some I do not have though. Considering getting From Dust and the Alan Wake collection...

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I was looking around and I found that there was a Train Simulator game for $3. Then I looked at the $1030 worth of DLC. WHAT?

I was looking around and I found that there was a Train Simulator game for $3. Then I looked at the $1030 worth of DLC. WHAT?

But it's a got a great discount of 50% off on all the DLC meaning that it only costs £645.86! Quite the bargain! :P

Also: http://store.steampowered.com/app/65235/

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Yeah, I'm gald I saved about $300 bucks for a rainy day.

I've only bought stuff I really wanted and kept it somewhat sensible.

i have $8 to spend on anything right now, so im waiting for something really good

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.