Website issues and improvements.

1. More smileys which includes the disapproving eyes. ಠ_ಠ

2. Up the image size to at least 512kb

3. Fix the "The board is temporarily unavailable" error.

4. Bring back "Last posts" and "see active topic" button!!!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I guess they're playing with aliens. Quit doing that! Take care about forum!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I guess they're playing with aliens. Quit doing that! Take care about forum!

I'd much rather have them work on the shows...

Damn, another spambot... I need to be a mod, no one else is on when I am ( well, except Alyxx. But I don't think she ever logs out of here )

Damn, another spambot... I need to be a mod, no one else is on when I am ( well, except Alyxx. But I don't think she ever logs out of here )

I'm on whenever you and Alyxx aren't, and I have experience... You, me, Alyxx for mods!!!

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Between me an Bjossi, I don't think any spambots have been unpunished within the first 12 hours of their posts. But if you know of any, please feel free to report them.

I asked the staff if they'd promote some people to section Mods. FYI.

Oh, just an FYI... I've been getting the "Forum Unavailable" message every 4th or 5th page load pretty consistently today...

Oh, just an FYI... I've been getting the "Forum Unavailable" message every 4th or 5th page load pretty consistently today...

That's an Administration thang.

Us little enforcers don't have any power over that. (Nor do we care, it doesn't happen to us.)

You guys are destined to do this over and over again....

Screen.jpg

EDIT: As I posted this, I got the "Forums Unavailable" message again. If you'll excuse me gentlemen, I'll go bang my head against the wall for a few minutes.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I've dealt with several spam bots here recently, evidently they are getting through the 'enter confirmation code' bit. Another bot protection method might be needed like a simple sum or something.

If any of you see a spam bot post, please report it by clicking the little ! button on the post. It points it out to us staff.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The text images are completely useless, just a fyi. Q&A fed with clever questions will prevent all bot spamming, only human spammers will stand a chance.

The text images are completely useless, just a fyi. Q&A fed with clever questions will prevent all bot spamming, only human spammers will stand a chance.

Not unless you give them a complicated math question. Then they are all fucked.

I've dealt with several spam bots here recently, evidently they are getting through the 'enter confirmation code' bit. Another bot protection method might be needed like a simple sum or something.

If any of you see a spam bot post, please report it by clicking the little ! button on the post. It points it out to us staff.

Sure will.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Been doing that...

Are they all on different IPs? If they aren't, you should be able to IP ban the asswipe. (it's the same bot, just an FYI)

Been doing that...

Are they all on different IPs? If they aren't, you should be able to IP ban the asswipe. (it's the same bot, just an FYI)

I second this.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

There is no need to ban if we can prevent them from registering, which is exactly what the Q&A plugin is good at.

IP bans can potentially ban legit users as well so we should avoid that at all costs.