Website issues and improvements.

AFerror.png

That's the error we get from the forums...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So, any Admins around? Do you guys know what is going on? The forums worked smoothly the first week up, with a lot more users simultaneously logged. Now we get the "Forums temporarily unavailable" all the time.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I wouldn't worry about it, since it's not in our power to modify. Take the good times as they come.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

also what happened with that "see your posts" feature? It was really helpful

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

also what happened with that "see your posts" feature? It was really helpful

I believe searching has been disabled becuase bots were exploiting it, or something like that.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

yeah bots love to search and eat up cpu and RAM like Freeman loves Doritos.

This Is A signature That is Working.

yeah bots love to search and eat up cpu and RAM like Freeman loves Doritos.

BYTES ARE DELICIOUS

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I think it would be very helpful if there was a special forum for moderators and other staff. It is difficult to work with several people and not know what actions they do or want to do. Plus it can be a place to talk about noteworthy threads that seem more hot than others and reach a conclusion on what to do.

I think it would be very helpful if there was a special forum for moderators and other staff. It is difficult to work with several people and not know what actions they do or want to do. Plus it can be a place to talk about noteworthy threads that seem more hot than others and reach a conclusion on what to do.

I suggested this amongst other things to Ian I think it was who said he'd pass on my suggestions. Sadly nothing's come of it but I assume it's because our Administrators are busy people, dealing with the recent forum issues and such.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I suggested this amongst other things to Ian I think it was who said he'd pass on my suggestions. Sadly nothing's come of it but I assume it's because our Administrators are busy people, dealing with the recent forum issues and such.

As I am a mod for another site I can say that the mods/admins only forum is extremely helpful if the mods have an issue the admins need to know about. (especially when you don't want it as an open discussion for everyone to see)

It usually improves communication in the admin/mod ranks, and is really easy to implement.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dammit, there's something wrong. Before the forum was broken, on the top of the Board Index was "See Active Topics" link. Now it's gone. I was using it before! Please someone bring it back!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Uh, we got another spambot mods, something about latino toy boys or some such. Just wanted to let you know