Website issues and improvements.

New signatures are awfull, I can't see the dfference betwen posts and user's signaure.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

New signatures are awfull, I can't see the dfference betwen posts and user's signaure.

Just look for the ugly line. I suppose I can add a box-type thing to separate them... hmm...

EDIT: How's that? It doesn't look great but it separates it...

This forum is great. It doesn't crash anymore, we can imbed Youtube, there are now spoiler tags and imbedded URLs are orange.

What more could you want out of a forum?

Can we add some sort of shoutout thread to the IRC, this way when someone's in the IRC they can simply say "HEY GUYS IN 'ERE!" instead of posting hints in other threads? Maybe then IRC meet-ups and mash-ups could be a little more coordinated, too.

Is there enough interest on the forum to make a board dedicated to movies and TV shows? We have them for multiple types of gaming and soundtracks, after all.

How about a shoutbox?

I asked Ross when the forum was new. He said no because it'd take attention away from the forum.

Same. I've seen shoutboxes kill forum activity, and we don't really need to do that here. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

Same. I've seen shoutboxes kill forum activity, and we don't really need to do that here. XD

No shoutboxes! We can write to each other on the AF Steam group chat.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"