Website issues and improvements.

"Hey, he fixed it! That Bubs is a computer genius man. Let's do a dance for the computer genius man. *does a dance* Thanks, Bubs! How did you get rid of the--wait. Why do you have a shotgun? What did you do?! WHERE'S MY COMPY?!"

"It's in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it's in the same place, but now it's got a big hole through it."

I remember that there was a forum that made it mandatory for your first post to be in the introduce yourself thread and you couldn't post anywhere else until a moderator "acknowledged" your post in the introduce yourself thread first.

Hey, after yesterday's forum maintenance, I've noticed the rep system is a little wonky. There are no numbers next to the +/- indicators for rep. Just wondering what's up with that. Thanks! :D

Edit: I looked into it more and when you click on the "User Reputation" under the member's profile, the page displays this message:

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `type` != -1 ORDER BY id' at line 1 [1064]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Hope this helps! :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

The update was not compatible with some of our custom code, we're working getting those back up and going.

This Is A signature That is Working.

The almighty Dave who never posts. Nice to see ya! And thanks for working hard to make this place better!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I hope I don't get negative 13 again... I have no idea why people hate me that much anyway... Or do they...

I just... I don't even...

Odds are we'll have our reps back how they were. I'm only guessing here, but that stuff is probably backed up someplace. If not, i'm sure something could be figured out, or we'll start from zilch. :)

Rep and Titles are backed up. just the code that loads them is being a spoiled brat.

This Is A signature That is Working.

I've been getting many random internal server errors when browsing the forums. Is this a known issue?

I forget things a lot and I like chumtoads.