Website issues and improvements.

rep plugin is still offline. Hopefully I'll be able to get it going tonight.

This Is A signature That is Working.

Rep doesn't matter to me as long as I keep my extremely low rep...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Dude, We're not going to go to each profile and set the rep ourselves. So, there's really no need in asking us not to "give it back". It'd most likely reload whatever rep you had before. Also, We don't necessarily modify rep points unless we're requested to by the person(s) who gave it to you. Lastly, even if we did, we'd have no right to deny anyone else who wanted their rep modified which would defeat the whole purpose of the karmic system...And drive me crazy.

Sorry, man.

Dear holder of this injunction,

This governing body must inform you to please not rush, prod, poke, or feed our programmers. They work best when they're not being pressured to work faster, or when they're not being tempted with Hot Pockets people keep giving them. Ergo, the rep will get here when it gets here. *Thank you for reading this, we hope you'll enjoy the time we're not giving you the option of not having. :)

~Management

*This institution accepts no guilt over the consequences of you thinking we're implying that you had any control whatsoever to read this when it was sent to you.

(God I'm bored)

Yes, but they are on the same server are they not?

Am I going crazy or do signatures seem to be back?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Am I going crazy or do signatures seem to be back?

Why would you question that, and I didn't notice them ever disappearing.

Yes and yes.

But... how can he be crazy when... but, he... he's also right and, DOES NOT COMPUTE contradictory answer!

Now that I've got a bit of free time I'll take a crack at fixing the rep. Lats time I looked the rep was still stored safe and sound. Which means we'll go back to Alyx having 300+ rep and a measly 6 for me. =P

This Is A signature That is Working.

Now that I've got a bit of free time I'll take a crack at fixing the rep. Lats time I looked the rep was still stored safe and sound. Which means we'll go back to Alyx having 300+ rep and a measly 6 for me. =P

Ah, good to hear! :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Can't wait to get back my -200 or more... Might also want to take a look at updating the YouTube embedding code since it won't do widescreen, or pop-out to full-screen even when you hit the button. (this is the only site I've seen in the last 5 years that has that problem, I think your code is way out of date)

I dont know guys, it's just me I think, but I think you raped this place so much, I understand no images in signatures but come on, bring back the rep system and titles. I was for so long time away from this forum and I wonder what else you removed. Seriously...

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"