Website issues and improvements.

Just want to make this more distinct.
If you don't like it' date=' don't listen to it.

Sorry. X3 I made it more distinct. Good now? XD

(Dayum that's pretty looking though)

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

The thread literally right under this one explains the problem. "Problem uploading avatar."

I'm just gonna make this clear for everyone cause I've had WAY too many people report this problem. If people still ask, I will chuck a skitz. XD

THE UCP DOESN'T WORK. WE KNOW.

It's a little hard to make any progress when we don't even know what's causing the issues. One idea we have that could fix the site will result in massive changes to the forum, and that's annoying. X3 Nobody wants a sudden changed forum.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

How about someone removes the UCP button at the top and put in its place the text "UCP down until further notice"?

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

How about someone removes the UCP button at the top and put in its place the text "UCP down until further notice"?

I believe that's a little easier said than done. Besides, you can still do stuff with the UCP, you just can't edit some settings. Some you can, like signatures. So it's not entirely dead. X3

-------

Just open a new thread called something like "UCP is not working" and make it sticky.

It works. I did something like that before...

Regards

Just open a new thread called something like "UCP is not working" and make it sticky.

It works. I did something like that before...

Regards

I thought about doing this numerous times... But my excuse was always! "I'M NOT WORTHY!!" XD I should probably slap myself and realize, I'm a moderator. :P I dunno, just think that admins should do all the thread changing and announcements and what not, it's their site. I'm just here to make sure the forum doesn't blow up. XD But I'll go ahead and make a sticky then. ^_^ Sorry. X3

-------

hey guys, i think the UCP might be broken :l

the name's riley

I will bitch slap you. XD

-------

that isn't very nice :(

the name's riley

Hey, do you get that white screen when you go to change your avatar too? :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey, do you get that white screen when you go to change your avatar too? :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:

98083_manbitchspalsall.gif

-------

Guys this is serious...

I can't change my avatar...

fbsmsh.gif

-------

Quick, someone else post about it, I want more cool angry gifs! lol

Quick, someone else post about it, I want more cool angry gifs! lol

I would have gladly let Jeb know that the UCP is broken but I'm afraid it'll be like this:

giphy.gif

And I'm not sure I'm quick enough...

Regards

So, what kind of party shall we have when LordSinister fixes it?

Pizza and hookers?