Jump to content

Website issues and improvements.

Recommended Posts

On 12/12/2018 at 6:55 PM, roger_duncan_101 said:

Hi there! New site is great, but It lacks one thing that previous version of the site had: the number of people that downloaded the subtitles. It might seem like a little thing, but it's nice to have it for the sake of statistics.

As of this update, that feature has been added!

Share this post


Link to post

Can I get to sort the list from oldest released to newest released game (still sticking the "not out" and "early access" at the back of the list)? Right now when I try to change from ASC to DESC or back it resets the sort to "start date".

 

On second check, ASC and DESC just resets the sort to "start date" no matter what, is this intentional?

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, kerdios said:

Can I get to sort the list from oldest released to newest released game (still sticking the "not out" and "early access" at the back of the list)? Right now when I try to change from ASC to DESC or back it resets the sort to "start date".

 

On second check, ASC and DESC just resets the sort to "start date" no matter what, is this intentional?

Not intentional, fixed. EDIT: The problem is more complicated than I thought, will fix ASAP.

 

EDIT 2: Right, now, a solution would be to refresh the page after selecting a field to sort by, then selecting the sorting direction.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ekket said:

The hovercards are also now fixed, they seem to have been borked for a while.

oh, i thought you said hover cars for a second there, but i sure felt like a time traveller for a couple of seconds

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/20/2019 at 4:40 PM, ekket said:

EDIT 2: Right, now, a solution would be to refresh the page after selecting a field to sort by, then selecting the sorting direction.

no, that does nothing (FF on win 7) it feels like there's a preset direction for each sorting category and I'm stuck with it, sometimes when I refresh I see the "ASC"/"DESC" change but the list is still sorted in the direction it was sorted before I refreshed.

 

P.S. what are hovercards? tooltips?

Edited by kerdios (see edit history)

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, kerdios said:

no, that does nothing (FF on win 7) it feels like there's a preset direction for each sorting category and I'm stuck with it, sometimes when I refresh I see the "ASC"/"DESC" change but the list is still sorted in the direction it was sorted before I refreshed.

That is odd. In any case, the refreshing fix I mention should function now. No full fix for the issue yet, I should get that out in a day or two.

Quote

P.S. what are hovercards? tooltips?

They're things you see when hovering over usernames. :)

Share this post


Link to post

thanks, It works now with refresh.
I'm sorry if I'm being nitpicky (I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot), but ross said he didn't want people to be able to sort and have early access first, is it possible to keep the early access/not out at the end of the list no matter in which direction we sort? (I basically wanted to be able to look at old titles first)

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, kerdios said:

thanks, It works now with refresh.
I'm sorry if I'm being nitpicky (I feel like I'm shooting myself in the foot), but ross said he didn't want people to be able to sort and have early access first, is it possible to keep the early access/not out at the end of the list no matter in which direction we sort? (I basically wanted to be able to look at old titles first)

You can press on the "Search" button with the default year range — that accomplishes the same thing you want.

Share this post


Link to post

The edit time restriction has been lifted! Now you should be able to edit your posts, no matter their publishing date. Along with that, we've added a feature to see the edit history of a post (doesn't apply retroactively). If there's something you don't want people to see in the edit history, you can contact us and we'll sort it out.

 

There is also now a staff directory in the forum index header which should be useful for anyone looking to contact, you guessed it, the staff.

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/4/2020 at 6:29 PM, ekket said:

The edit time restriction has been lifted! Now you should be able to edit your posts, no matter their publishing date. Along with that, we've added a feature to see the edit history of a post (doesn't apply retroactively). If there's something you don't want people to see in the edit history, you can contact us and we'll sort it out.

THANK YOU!!!

bi ti ʤi ˈbulzaɪ

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in the community.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.