Status update

Sign in to follow this  

hey what do you use to lip sync?

calix: the cooler one is the one that got postponed, but don't worry, this one is still leagues above the previous ones.

I'm hoping to get this done in time for a contest, but it may not happen. Regardless, I'm releasing the episode as soon as it's done, it won't be artificially delayed

cokeblak: Faceposer, part of the Source SDK

Somebody else who commented, but I think I accidentely deleted their message: Well, the title kind of says it all.

i know that you don't plan to have a main storyline or plot for this series but do you plan on having characters refer to episodes from before. like that shadow guy come back from episode 3.

I have not laughed so hard in a long time. My God I've been in such situations-- but obviously not so extreme. Unlike so many movies today, these guys are dripping with personality and you immediatly understand where they are coming from. Brilliant. Good luck with the move. I hope you figure out a way to make some money for all your hard work.

May 04, 2007

I Hate the face that this blog doesn't get updated but one a damn year! Once a week would be nice. Even if its... "Didn't do jack today. Combed my hair" It would be better then nothing.

I completly agree with f12bwth. I personaly check your blog every day for new posts or even for the new episodes. It's dissapointing to always see the same last post

hlfan: I'm undecided, but I can say that the Vortigaunt will return; not only is he fun to voice, but the positive response on that character has been pretty high.

dood: I think you need more exclamation points dude.

mike farr: Ha, thanks man, I like the "dripping with personality" comment especially. I plan to establish their personalities even further as the series goes on, since I don't think of them as typecast characters at all.

The rest of you: Alright already, I put up a new post. However if you wanted something more frequent, you could take a safe guess in that it's something like: "spent yet another 3 hours trying to find a workaround for another bug/shortcoming with the Source engine"

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author. "

heh heh, well that explains why it wasnt showing up the first time.. oops, sorry. :-l