Can I punch a woman if I believe they deserve it?

Sign in to follow this  

In brief, I follow these two rules:

1. I will never, ever, under ANY circumstances, hit a lady.

2. A woman who would hit me, is clearly NO LADY.

Now, of course, I believe in proprtional response. The one woman who has hit me in my life, got a slap to the face. Just enough to bring to her attention that was she was making a poor life choice at the moment. (In exactly the same way that you should swat a 2-year-old's bottom if he's about to touch the stove, because what you're doing is both getting their attention and preventing much greater pain.)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

In brief, I follow these two rules:

1. I will never, ever, under ANY circumstances, hit a lady.

2. A woman who would hit me, is clearly NO LADY.

Now, of course, I believe in proprtional response. The one woman who has hit me in my life, got a slap to the face. Just enough to bring to her attention that was she was making a poor life choice at the moment. (In exactly the same way that you should swat a 2-year-old's bottom if he's about to touch the stove, because what you're doing is both getting their attention and preventing much greater pain.)

I agree thoroughly.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I agree whole heartedly with everything Alyxx and Wheatley has commented and feel no need to add further to this topic with an, while diffrently phrased, unnecessary reply that argues something that has no doubt already been mentioned and handled splendidly by someone else. I instead chose to show my agreement in form of this reply and smiley. :)

I also have to agree with Wheatley, once again, on the point that Collective Foal ( based the replies that person has written in this topic) to me, and others I am sure, logically is to be defined as having the oppinion and views of a sexist.

Futhermore, I myself do not lable/call people with a sexist point of view with the additional word "pig", because that to me not only undermines ones line of argument by sounding childish and needlessly more insulting to the person or organisation in question, but is also also an insult to the poor animal. xD

I also lastly have to add that I've myself gotten into a fair amount of fights in my life, mostly whilst I was a young energetic child, but also a few slaps on a parent that drove me up the walls in anoyment and that would not cease with it's insults, invading of personal space, and nagging during some very difficult phases of my teenage years. :/

We can never see ourselves as others see us. Even the mirror shows us in reverse.

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle, not women.

Sign in to follow this  

This website uses cookies, as do most websites since the 90s. By using this site, you consent to cookies. We have to say this or we get in trouble. Learn more.