South Meetup Results

The meetups are now over! My thanks to everyone who came and sorry to everyone else who was too scattered globally to come. This meetup ended up being a lot like the North one, with the exception of us being stopped by the police on the way there:

trooper.jpg

Something about how you're NOT supposed to fire roman candles at other cars while the vehicle is moving. Anyway, I think everyone who didn't collapse from heat exhaustion had a pretty good time. Here are the results of the revised poll!

graph2.png

The results were pretty close to what I was expecting after the first poll (including the would-be time travellers). What I didn't expect were a few people to meet us completely by coincidence! The other thing I didn't expect is that out of the fans that said "yes", one of them was MacGyver!

macgyver.jpg

He still remembered a lot from the show and taught me how to make a polygraph using tweezers, a battery, plastic wrap, and some string.

Holy crap! That's awesome! I wish I could have come to the meet, sucks being in central Texas.

"Do not inhale fumes, no matter how good they smell."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially more drunk than I've ever been before, let me just say your videos are awesome. I always find them amusing if not LOL material. TNT90 off. WOOOO!!!

Edit #1: I'm sure I'll sober up eventually and apologize for any ...I can't remember what I was saying. WOOO!!

Edit #2: I need to not get on the internet when in an altered state of mind, I get all happy and complimentary.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Time travellers are Ross's fans too :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

So what exactly was the scenario involving cops and fireworks?

It seems that more people showed up. I really hope that Ross had as much fun as posters commenting on forums. :)

Which brings me to the last picture in news post...

I never, ever used this meme, in any sense...

BUT!!! FOR ME

macgyver.jpg

THIS IS OVER ! At least I changed it...

When realization of who was in picture hit me, I almost felt that the world would shrink into a single spot, or at least a wormhole(SG1fan-here:]) would appear and transport Ross and Mr. Anderson to... somewhere awesome (fail imagination).

Offtopic: Imagine the dynamic duo: Gordon Freeman and MacGyver.

Picture is, in fact, somewhat blurry, which prevents us to completely believe what we see, but, as much as I am concerned, the picture is just showing the "curse" of humanity.

But, here->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgw8XLD44_I you can see the latest thing I found of him in this short time (my guess is you already looked).

Soo, who's the guy taking the picture?

Ross Scott standing next to Richard Dean Anderson? Wow... that's really bad i wasn't there...

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

Soo, who's the guy taking the picture?

I believe that is AF's own Mr. Anderson, purveyor of fine merchandise and teller of dark amusement park tales.

Was it genuinely Richard Dean Anderson, or was it a look-alike? I only ask because is because the photo is not as clear as it could be.

Also, Roman Candles?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am officially more drunk than I've ever been before, let me just say your videos are awesome. I always find them amusing if not LOL material. TNT90 off. WOOOO!!!

Edit #1: I'm sure I'll sober up eventually and apologize for any ...I can't remember what I was saying. WOOO!!

Edit #2: I need to not get on the internet when in an altered state of mind, I get all happy and complimentary.

Hey TNT, long time no see! I didn't know you roamed around here. Remember me, the Fookunity clown?

Also a McGyver reference in a future episode is a must now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delacroix

Yes, we know Mister, yours is always the biggest.