D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Srake stood from his seat and walked over to the small group on the other side of the inn. He noticed the girl down a drink and order another one. He took a drink from his, which was the same kind. He took a seat and looked at the girl, "You had better slow down with those... That drink had been known to kill a man."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Zoey looks to the man to her left "Pelor? I don't deal with fairy tales. As for what happened, well you heard the guards, they're looking for a thief, other than that, I don't know." Just then, another stranger came up to her and said "You had better slow down with those... That drink had been known to kill a man." Zoey just ignored him, seeing as she always hated being the center of attention, instead she just took another sip of her drink.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

After being dead to the world all night and most of the day, Ikthias is finally seen coming down the stairs from his room, trailed by Ninja.

he approaches the bar and sits in the corner ordering a saucer of milk, at the insistence of ninja, and a tankard of mead.

Ninja jumps onto the counter to lick at his milk while Ikthias slowly sips his mead from under his hood.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Thadeus notices Ikthias come down as he looks over "finally done with your books for now?"

Ikthias and Ninja both look up from their drinks at his half-brother from across the tavern, Ikthias nods while Ninja Hisses then returns to his milk. Finishing his mead in a couple gulp, Ikthias gets up and walks over to Thads table and has a seat, closely followed by ninja, who jumps onto the table and sits. Licking his paw and watching Thad.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

*i stop staring at Zoey* "so you were saying something about payment"

*sees ninja jump up on the tabe* "OH MY GODS!" I say as I fall back off my chare

"is that a fucking familere?! Then that means..." *sees ikthias* "OH SHIT!" *i take a moment to calm down* "sorry about that, it's just that I've had some bad experiences with necros"

non-euclidean fuck machine

Ninja Hisses at you then curls up on Ikthias's lap purring and Ikthias just smirks from under his hood while petting his familiar.

"your the fledgling mage of this little group are you not? whats your name?"

"Ikthias, pleasure to meet you"

He smiles from under his hood while extending his pale hand to you in an attempt to shake your hand.

*i hesitate at first but slowly reach out and shake your hand, and takes a moment to look at it*

"so, this might sound odd but have you ever met a necro with six fingers on his left hand?"

That's it for me today

non-euclidean fuck machine

Srake narrowed his eyes at the girl, who had spited him and his god. He turned his attention to the other people at the table, he didn't have time for an insipid blasphemer. Two people of magical affinity introduced themselves to each other. One had a crazed look in his eye the other had a seemingly permanent stench of death about him. Perhaps the others didn't notice, maybe it was just Srake's keen sense when it comes to that subject.

Srake decided not to introduce himself. He leaned back in his chair and slowly drained his spirit as he watch the strangers interact.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

"Heh no.."

Still absentmindedly petting his familiar, he turns his gaze to the self-righteous looking cleric, then snaps his gaze to Ninja and chuckles

"you got that right"

He then enthusiastically scratches the cats chin. Turning his attention back to the cleric and asks "Do you have a problem with me, Cleric?" Pronouncing the word cleric with a tinge of distaste

Other sheet were from ther other day before i finished them so heres the updated one

Updated Ikthias sheet

update Familiar sheet

Tired of all this hissing, Zoey looks to find the source, she quickly found the source, a few seats to her right. She calls out "Hey you, with those beasts! Get them to be quiet, or I'll silence them myself!" She then took another sip of her drink.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hearing the threat to his familiar, the animal mentally linked and apart of him being threatened, he calls back angrily "Watch yourself little Thief, he doesnt like being threatened, and i especially dont like it" as if to prove a point, Ninja slinks over to Zoey and jump on the table in front of her, sitting down and licking his paw, purring. Ikthias just shakes his head and call for a tankard of ale and a rare steak.

"Me? No. How did you know I'm a cleric?" *I answered angry lookin up at the strange mage. "Well, seems like I didn't introduce myself, forgive me, I'm still quite nerveous" *I cough* "I'm Jake"

*I quickly scan the closest people, the kind worrior, weird looking, but seems to be nice mage, a thief girl with a drinking problems, and two strangers, one with a creepy cat.

"I might search for help in a different place, but thank you for time. Now I need to finish my last drink and later take a look for a room in the inn."

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

"forgive me, i was under the impression the sulky looking fellow with the self righteous look to him was a cleric, but allow me to introduce myself, Im Ikthias. My familiar, who for some reason is teasing the thief is Ninja." a barmaid arrives with his ale and steak, pulling out his dagger and cuts a bloody chunk of meat off and pops it in his mouth.

"So tell me, cleric, are you like that one?" points to the quiet guy in studded armor "who has an obvious distaste for me?"

"Distaste? Certainly not. I'm only awere of your profession. You're a mage, a wizard, it's obvious. But I doubt if you're an illussionist wizard.

"HAH, your right about that!" Ikthias cuts another chunk of meat and eats it, then after he swallows he turns back to Jake.

"well Im a Necromancer, and you are a cleric, but of which god do you serve?"

Ninja, bored with the thief comes back to sit on his masters lap. looking over the table at the cleric with interest. Finally Ninja hops onto the table and walks to Jake and sit in front of him, staring into his eyes before turning to look at Ikthias.

"He wants to know why your here"

*I'm looking at the cat, then turn at the Ikthias. I'm getting to my pocket and placing the holy simbol of Pelor in front of you and the cat.*

"I'm just a traveling healer that need to rest in this tavern. Tommorow I'll be on the way to the next city."

Snaps back to the present, having been away in my own world while the arguements and such went on, come back to my senses "That reminds me, I never introduced myself, the name is Thadeus"