D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Having to deal with the beast long enough, she was about to shove it off, when it got off of her all on it's own, as if reading her thoughts. Zoey finished her second drink, then walked up to the man that had the beasts, leaned in closely so that only he could hear her and whispered "Listen you, I'm not sure how you figured it out but you better watch your tounge, and your beasts, 'cause if word slips again that I'm a thief you and your little monsters wont live to the see the next day." With that she made reservations and went to her room.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ninja looks to ikthias, and he nods. "There will be time, patience my friend" and with that went back to eating his steak

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

I get the holy simbol from the table and hide it in my pocket again. Before I took the last sip, I once again started to observe other people in the inn.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

As all of you are talking/quietly enjoying your meal, the door to the tavern slams open. In walks a very grumpy looking man in deep purple wizard robes. The bottom of his robes are singed from fire and still leaving a smoke trail. He takes a seat on a bar stool and sets his big pointy wizard hat next to him. "A brandy and a glass of water, please." He downs the brandy and pours the water on the smoking part of his robes, putting out the little ember. He lets out a resigned sigh As the bartender pours him another glass he looks around the bar. He des a double take at seeing the group of adventurers at the table behind him. He spins the barstool around to talk to you.

"Hey, you guys look like you can handle yourselves. Wanna do me a favor?"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Srake perks up first at the offer of a job. "Sure, what do you need? A guide? Protection?"

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

"For a price" Ikthias eyes the folds of his robe for a spellbook. Greed shines in Ikthias's eyes as he think of the wealth of Arcane knowledge this wizard must have.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

[REDACTED]

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Tired of being in her room, Zoey went back down to the bar, when she reaches the last step she sees a man on fire pouring some water to get rid of the fire, confused Zoey stands idle by to see what the robed man does next. The robed man sighs, and looks around then asks "Hey, you guys look like you can handle yourselves. Wanna do me a favor?" Just then the man Zoey recognized as the one who told her to slow down on the drinks stood up, drink in hand, and replying with "Sure, what do you need? A guide? Protection?" intrigued Zoey heads towards the robed man, but she accidently bumped into "Mr. Guide" brushing it off Zoey continues to walk towards the robed man, puting her right hand on the robed man's shoulder and tells him "If there's anything worth stealing, I'm there." She then sits back down, and orders another drink.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Nods to the cat, who then jumps onto the table in front of Ikthias and then stares intently at Zoey.

"So what say you Wizard? we have all more or less agreed to help"

The wizard man ignores the bickering going on and answers the questions straight. "I don't need a guide, I know where I'm going, and I don't need protection 'cause I'm not stepping foot in that place again." He sips his drink. "And if you want payment, well I'll let you keep half of what you find."

"As for if I need a medic, no. But you might want to keep one handy yourselves."

"You said that place. That makes me assume that we are going somewhere. Might you tell us what that place is and where it is for that matter?"

"and what might we be facing?"

*As long you're talking I'm listening, and drinking my ale.*

"Middle of the woods, there's this random door in thr ground. I went back to the college and looked it up, turns out it houses the forces of nature itself, but in physical form. I don't know what they look like, but there are four of them. Grab 'em, bring them back to me so I can look them over, then I'll let you keep two of them."

Zoey looks up, and asks "Forces of nature? If one was to sell 'em, how rich would that person be?"

"So, what? A physical manifestation of the elements? I do not know much about the ways of arcana, but these sound like powerful relics that could be used as weapons."

"i care nothing for nature artifacts, how about some spell scrolls or a wand, or like the thief said, how much are they worth?

*Looking at the strange wizard, then at Srake*

"As a weapon? hmm... are you going there? How far is that place?"

"On second thought, i accept your quest, this could be fun"