D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

"The books didn't say much, but they are valuable, and powerful. I made it one step into getting the first one before I nearly got hit with a fireball. I suppose I could use it as a weapon, but I'm just doing this for the academic status. Who needs a thesis when you've got ancient artifacts?"

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Ikthias finishes his steak and ale, then calls to the wizard "do you have a map to this place? i have everything ready to go now"

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Srake stood from his chair and checked his pockets, pleased to see his money was still there. "I have no problem with this. Point us in the right direction and I'll, at least, be off."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Zoey looks back up "I guess I'm in, if anything, it'll keep the guards away from me."

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"NO! Waits..." *I shouted, without a reason, seeing you standing up and going out of the table* "I want..." *I wanted to get up as well but my legs suddenly turn in a different side. I lost the balance of my body. and fell down on the floor, swearing a bit*

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

"I'll walk you out there. It's not even a mile out from here. You guys can go in there and grab the artifacts, then I'll be outside the door waiting for them." he finished his brandy and pput some gold on the countertop. "Not that I don't trust you, I just want to be right there as soon as you get them. Actually, scratch that, I trust all of you except the girl who just said out loud that she's running from the guards. I'd keep an eye on her if I were you." And yes, he does know that he's saying that right in front of her.

"Now if someone will move that priest out of the way, we can leave."

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Crap, damn drunk. guess we can throw him in my cart" Clicks his tounge and the cat runs up to his side.

"Ill meet you all at the gate" with that he goes to get his donkey and cart, followed by the cat

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Uh, yeah... I'll grab him.

/carries Jake over his shoulder

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Before he get out the door, he looks over his shoulder at Zoey and motions for her to follow

"I'm okay, I'm just... it's that ale, I think. I'm fine" *trying stand by myself, but my moves are a bit... incorrect* "I'm just saying, aren't you gonna go there now? I'm gonna with ya, you have to do something for me!"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Zoey sees the man with the beasts motioning her to follow him, with nothing better to do, she follows him.

Srake stops and looks at Jake. "Yeah... Okay. Come on I'll lead you out to the cart so you can sit down."

/Starts to lead Jake out of the Inn

After getting the donkey and cart he leads them to the gate, and waits.

Finished with her business, Zoey walked to the towns gate, waiting for the others.

Srake led Jake out of the Inn occasionally steadying as he stumbled about in his drunken stupor. He complained about his head. "Yeah I know." They found the cart that was parked near the gate. Jake sat down in the cart and Srake stood around waiting for the others.

*I noticed the girl walking with us, behing me and srake*

"You...you're a young lady... how a drunk lady could drank the strongest drinks and still be able to walk? I only drank few dring and I feel like my head explode. uhrrhhh...."

"You must of not noticed the fact that I went to my room to rest" Zoey said to the drunkard.