D&D Campaign Thread

Sign in to follow this  

Tired of sitting in the dark, with only a candle to provide light for him, he turns to Jake, and says "im heading back to the cat and get enough firewood for the night. That way during our rest we have light of the fire. Walking back the way we came, he turns to Jake and asks if he wants to help.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

"Uh allright." he answered and stood up "Everything is better than sitting in this cave"

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

After a good ammount of time, Ikthias returns with wood for a fire, and ale to drink thanks to Jake carrying it. Ikthias arranges the firewodd, and lights it. Once its going he sits facing it with his back against a wall.

Your actions affect so many others than yourself. You will come to realize what little choice you have. You will do what you must, become what you must, or others will pay for your cowardice. You WILL accept the gifts offered to you.

Jake placed the bottles near the fire and sat on the other side, opposite to the necromancer. "Look at the fighter" he said. "Is he sleeping?"

"hell if i know, but most likely" Reaching over to the jug, he takes a few gulps, then sets it between them. "So what do you think?"

"I'm not sure. Mind if I go to sleep too? No offence but your cart isn't a very good bed." After saying this he moved closer to the fire and lied down placing his head on his arms.

Thadeus was indeed sleeping, he was laying on his side still wearing his armor and using his backpack as a pillow.

Rolling his bedroll out on the cold stone floor of the dungeon, getting ready to sleep, he lights a candle and starts to study his spellbook for an hour.

You' all awake from your nap in the middle of the day, and after some stretches and last minute research into your books, you continue down the hallway.

The grass cracks in the hallway widen and widen until the ground under you is entirely grass and dirt. The walls even are starting to split as roots and vines push out from the dirt on the other side of the stone walls, and more hang from the ceiling, a few hanging low enough to hit the taller people's heads.

Eventually the hallway stops at a wooden doorway that has long since fallen off and started decomposing in the tall grass, and by tall I mean about halfway up to your knee. Standing at the doorway the humans can see lots of grass and a few other random plants (bushes, cattails, tree sprouts) in front of you, those with darkvision/low-light vision can see the walls about 30 feet to the left and right but not forward, but otherwise more of the same.

Now stop pestering me.

In a week I'll be back in college and have a set schedule with no surprises and lots of free time. Then I'll be able to do all the DM stuff just fine (I hope). I'm sorry that I couldn't find 4 hours of a day that I knew I could stay at my computer uninterrupted with minimal losses to my other activities and responsibilities.

If you want to make simple, quick skill rolls, ask me over Steam and I'll give you your reply.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Waking up, Ikthias starts packing up his stuff. Keslix comes to his master and meows. Giving Keslix some water and a bite of dried meat, he finishes his packing. Once packed Ikthias flips through his spellbook just to make sure he was prepared. The campfire is out so he heads over into the pit then climbs up the other side. Keslix leads the way until Ikthias lights his torch. once lit Ikthias and his familiar head down the passage for a few minutes then stop to wait for the others.

sorry it took so long to post guys.

depending on when the next post is i might edit my post

"Huh? What?" *Jake woke up and looked up at the rest of the team with a sleepy eyes. As he noticed they are all ready to continue the walk he stood up quickly, swept the dust off his clothes and asked: "Is that a morning alredy? What's for breakfast?"

Calls out to the rest of them from ahead. "Hurry up you lazy fuckers, we have stuff to do" While waiting he starts eating some trail rations, sharing some with Keslix. Once finished eating Keslix begins slowly scouting ahead.

Srake walked with Zoey back down the East corridor and met up with the rest of the party who were just about to leave. Srake walked over to the remains of the fire holding his recently burned and bandaged shoulder. "Zoey and I headed down, or up rather, the North corridor. We found a fire ball trap and I got intimately acquainted with it. SO, after buying it dinner we managed to disable it." Srake ate a little food out of his pack. "So that corridor is clear up until a turn."

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.