Mann vs. Machine

Yeah, they really screwed up on the server part. And since we apparently can't host our own servers you don't get to play until with some kind of magic there are enough servers for all the players waiting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

my friend just confirmed that you could play MVM with friends via hamachi and still get all the item drops etc. In case anyone cared.

Retired Forum Moderator

You sure you still can get all the drops? From what I've gathered you can host normal MVM servers but not Mann Up ones(the ones where you get item rewards). Anyway, since I'll be at another little LAN with some friends this is actually really good timing for a co-op mode to come out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I died in MvM two days ago. Found a fucking Grendiers Softcap. I don't even care that the Soldier weapon set is bullshit. i'm selling dat shit for more hats.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Some friends and I beat Disk Deletion yesterday. This is pretty hard or maybe we're just bad.