The other Minds

Finally got around to watching the finale for Shep's mind myself. It was awesome and I really liked his use and promotion of Miracle of Sound, I recognized The Ballad of Clay Carmine when it started and had the chorus in my head for the rest of the video.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

"Sorry guys, I can't keep up my current series anymore for various reasons that I'll explain later, but I will have something new along the horizons soon, not another mind series though. Good game, Mind Genre. - CooL"

This was on Master Mind's Facebook page awhile back in case anyone missed it about Freeman's ish Mind.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

"Sorry guys, I can't keep up my current series anymore for various reasons that I'll explain later, but I will have something new along the horizons soon, not another mind series though. Good game, Mind Genre. - CooL"

This was on Master Mind's Facebook page awhile back in case anyone missed it about Freeman's ish Mind.

*SINGLE MANLY TEAR* :'s

We lost a good mind out there today. He was good. Maybe even the best.

Aside from Freeman's Mind? I would say that my favorite mind would have to be Shephard's Mind. It was of great quality, especially towards the end as he got better at the whole acting thing. Barney's Mind was pretty good, though to be honest I felt as though he was trying to hard to act like Freeman for the first few episodes, but once he started acting different, it got much better. I was glad he decided to redo the first three episodes, even if he hasn't released the third episode yet. Chell's Mind was... mediocre. Or at least I thought so. It just was not of the same quality. But then, I couldn't get past the second episode...

"I am Captain Gordon Freeman of the Intergalactic House of Pancakes ordering you to open!"