The other Minds

Shephard's mind is pretty cool but like everyone else have said, updates are too irregular. I've seen some of Barney's mind but the earlier episodes put me off.

In terms of minds that are not uber popular (i.e. those not currently appearing in Meeting of the Minds etc), I tend to avoid any that feature games I haven't actually played yet. seanmcshaft's Jack's Mind (Bioshock 1) is pretty decent but relatively unknown at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbk_wl3zV0w

A mind series about bioshock?

jpnlscQHJKI

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought Barney's mind is already finished. Isn't he doing a new mind series now or something?

He's doing Harrison's Mind and I guess is planning on redoing some of Barney's Mind's earlier episodes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I've watched several of these. I regret to say I've been unable to become interested in any, with the possible exception of Chell's Mind by CyhAnide (it's well done and scripted, shame it's not released more regularly).

Now, if we talk about machinima videos in general, I think Ray Koefoed's stuff is pretty awesome. Xanatos also has good videos.

I was really disappointed with Chell's Mind. It had so much potential, but apparently CyhAnide stopped making it. It IS really well done, and the lines were extremely witty and well thought. I wish she'd continue the series :|

She never stopped!

My gosh, why does everyone think this?

She's confirmed that she is still working of it, albiet slowly.

She's also planning on going into portal 2 so I doubt shell stop any time soon.

Ontopic: I think that the best there is is freeman's mind, but that doesn't stop me from likeing some of the other minds.

Frankly, I like all the master mind's mind sieries. (exept for parker's mind), I also enjoy declans mind and Courior's mind (the one by 101phase, not the other ones)

Yeah I follow her blog and I know she hasn't stopped as well. She just has a life and that sorta got in the way :P

Finding time is her only problem, she's told me on multiple occasions that she will only work on it when she feels motivated, and looking at how her fan-base treats her, I can see why she hasn't made a new episode in over a year.

The harassing messages are nothing new, she's been getting these since she started.

Some people are just ungrateful.

The way I see it, people who are rude to machinima makers for not updating regularly enough tend to be people who never tried anything similar before: maintaining an active project like this is not easy, especially if it's not their actual jobs.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

My point is that ANYTHING on Youtube is 100% free to watch, so I think they have absolutely no right to complain about anything. Youtubers(as in watchers) can dislike/disagre/give criticism but they shouldn't COMPLAIN for getting thousands of hours of free entertainment.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My point is that ANYTHING on Youtube is 100% free to watch, so I think they have absolutely no right to complain about anything. Youtubers(as in watchers) can dislike/disagre/give criticism but they shouldn't COMPLAIN for getting thousands of hours of free entertainment.

Amen to that.

COURIER'S MIND: RISE OF NEW VEGAS

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2181

http://www.youtube.com/user/101Phase?feature=mhee

SEASON 5 WILL AIR IN SUMMER 2013!

Some people are just ungrateful.

The way I see it, people who are rude to machinima makers for not updating regularly enough tend to be people who never tried anything similar before: maintaining an active project like this is not easy, especially if it's not their actual jobs.

qft, I hate making my machinima, but I do it anyway.

Anyone here think a mind series based off of They Hunger would be a good idea? Call it "Arthur's Mind" or something.

A Kung-Fu Master, Thomas and Silvia were suddenly attacked by several unknown guys.

Anyone here think a mind series based off of They Hunger would be a good idea? Call it "Arthur's Mind" or something.

Probably not, a horror mind series is incredibly difficult to pull off, The Point Man's Mind being the only good one I've seen.

Well Shephard's Mind is finished. God now I REALLY can't wait for OP42.

Tell me about it. I've been following Opposing Force 2 a LOT lately, and the screenshots I've been seeing have made me want this mod even MORE.

...You know, besides the fact that I get to be IN it...

Here's hoping for a release date soon.