Your Top 5 Games!

Sign in to follow this  

In no particular order:

1. Borderlands

2. Half Life (any of the series, though 2 is my fave)

3. Portal

4. American Mcgee's Alice

5. James Bond: Goldeneye 007 (yeahhhhh old school.)

Oh god yes... GoldenEye 007... It was the FIRST FPS I played multiplayer! I remember me and my friends had 4 player DM's almost every other friday! We'd cook some pizza, get some soda and just sit there for hours...

American McGee's Alice is a game I have wanted to play for a long time.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Oh god yes... GoldenEye 007... It was the FIRST FPS I played multiplayer! I remember me and my friends had 4 player DM's almost every other friday! We'd cook some pizza, get some soda and just sit there for hours...

Even though it's so out of date, it's still fun as hell to play. I haven't played the new version on the Wii yet, though I've heard some disappointing reviews from it. I'm not sure if I want to ruin my childhood with a shitty remake.

Alice is awesome. I love it. There's a sequel coming out on my birthday, in June, and I can hardly contain my excitement. I just designed a tattoo of the Cheshire Cat from the game for one of my friends.

The glass is never half empty because I drink out of the carton.

Even though it's so out of date, it's still fun as hell to play. I haven't played the new version on the Wii yet, though I've heard some disappointing reviews from it. I'm not sure if I want to ruin my childhood with a shitty remake.

Alice is awesome. I love it. There's a sequel coming out on my birthday, in June, and I can hardly contain my excitement. I just designed a tattoo of the Cheshire Cat from the game for one of my friends.

Oh, GoldenEye on the Wii is an excellent game. But one problem: They shouldn't have called it GoldenEye...

1) Half-Life 2 (and Episodes)

2) Portal

3) Dead Space 2

4) Call of Duty 4 (for the single player only, believe it or not)

5) Minecraft

Gah its hard to choose only 5! I have so many classics I love and so many moderns I play all the time!

1. Basically ANY Valve game released since their creation (lul)

2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

3. Penumbra Overture+Black Plague

4. Battlefield Bad Company 2 (+Vietnam)

5. Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days (I like this game, so much hate on it. :''C)

in this list u may find some games u never heared about:

1. Empire Earth Art of Conquest (in my opinion, the best RTS game EVER, better that starcraft.)

2. Battle Grounds 2 2.0 (the single best Revolutionary war game / mod EVER)

3. Team Fortress 2 (its obvious why.)

4. Counter Strike 1.5 (because it was after the famas and galil, but before the fucking riot shield)

5. Half Life series (obviously)

6. Garrys mod (no top 10 games list is complete without it)

7. Fortress Forever (imagine it as Team Fortress Classic Source)

8. GTA San Andreas (the single best sandbox game EVER (after GMOD, of course))

9. Warcraft 3 and expansions (has the best map/campaign editor i have ever seen)

10. Age of empires series (because it made me a gamer!)

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

1. Half Life 2 (PC, 2004)

Valve's magnum opus of the last decade opened my eyes to Gaming abroad as well as codified my knowledge and pretenses of level design. Additionally, the graphics were mindblowing at the time when I first played it.

2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (Gabecube, 2004)

Feel free to laugh, I enjoyed it phenominally for its simple and trope-rich story, creative artistic direction and many wonky and delightfully bizarre conventions. Also, I resent the notion that the turn-based combat detracts the experience; I think it compliments it.

3. Team Fortress 2 (PC, 2007)

I have sunk more hours into this game than any other. The gameplay is rich and solid, the universe is beautifully constructed and design unparalleled.

4. Ace Combat Zero (Playstation 2, 2006)

The depth of the story and world that is developed is remarkably difficult to take in all at once for a game that could easily be read as "simple justification of a Simu-Arcade Jet fighting game" but it has a lot of weird and fun things to do if you get good at handling your fighter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GIG7h1FTqE

5. Sid Meier's Railroads! (PC, 2006)

I love trains. I like building railroads. I like building railroads that operate trains that make so much money I can buy out enemy railroads.

Runners up:

Mass Effect (PC, 2007)

Sim City 3000 Unlimited (1999)

Ratchet: Deadlocked (Playstation 2, 2005)

Half Life 2: Episode 2 (PC, 2007)

Star Wars Battlefront (PC/PS2, 2004)

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

i.) Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

ii.) Call of Duty 2.

iii.) Super Smash Brothers.

iv.) Star Fox 64.

v.) Final Fantasy vii.

My first console was an N64.

hard to pick just five, so many to choose from, but some of my favorites inclue

The Legend of Dragoon

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Half-Life

Starcraft

Top 5 is too hard. I love

HL2 & episodes

Shadow of the Colossus

Legend of Zelda series

Donkey Kong Country 2

LittleBigPlanet

Killzone 2 (best online MP i have ever played on a console)

these are just off the top of my head. Videogames are awesome

1. Anything Valve

2. Anything Bethesda

3. Anything Double Fine

4. Anything Media Molecule

5. Anything Rockstar

1. Anything Valve

2. Anything Bethesda

3. Anything Double Fine

5. Anything Rockstar

I feel tempted to make a "top 5 developers" topic.

Go for it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. Football Manager 2010 (best of the series)

2. Half-Life 2

3. Portal

4. Last Ninja 2 ( It was a C64 epic)

5. Starcraft 1

1. Anything Valve

2. Anything Bethesda

3. Anything Double Fine

5. Anything Rockstar

Heyy, that's cheating! >D

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

in this list u may find some games u never heared about:

1. Empire Earth Art of Conquest (in my opinion, the best RTS game EVER, better that starcraft.)

2. Battle Grounds 2 2.0 (the single best Revolutionary war game / mod EVER)

3. Team Fortress 2 (its obvious why.)

4. Counter Strike 1.5 (because it was after the famas and galil, but before the fucking riot shield)

5. Half Life series (obviously)

6. Garrys mod (no top 10 games list is complete without it)

7. Fortress Forever (imagine it as Team Fortress Classic Source)

8. GTA San Andreas (the single best sandbox game EVER (after GMOD, of course))

9. Warcraft 3 and expansions (has the best map/campaign editor i have ever seen)

10. Age of empires series (because it made me a gamer!)

Hell yeah, AOE was my first PC game. I loved that thing to bits as a kid, most of my time was spent making one-sided battles in the map creator... Good times.

Hell yeah, AOE was my first PC game. I loved that thing to bits as a kid, most of my time was spent making one-sided battles in the map creator... Good times.

I loved AoE as well. Not my first RTS (Command & Conquer Tiberian Dawn has that honor) but it was one of my favs.

I loved AoE as well. Not my first RTS (Command & Conquer Tiberian Dawn has that honor) but it was one of my favs.

Empire Earth is really the updated version of AOE but Empire earth 2 and 3 are examples how better graphics doesn't mean better gameplay.

(Yes I realize I'm bringing this 4th page topic back up)

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I love trains. I like building railroads. I like building railroads that operate trains that make so much money I can buy out enemy railroads.

Damn you blue, we must be the only two players of this game on this forum, +rep!!!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Damn you blue, we must be the only two players of this game on this forum, +rep!!!

I had a demo for that game on mah win 98 PC as a child... I must've spent at least 300 or so hours on the demo's of that and Dungeon Siege 2 ( games were hard to get for me as a kid, AOE, Age Of Kings and Impossible Creatures were the only games I owned till I got a PS1 2 years later)