Black Mesa Mod

Sign in to follow this  

^Me too mainly it's just the dialogue at the beginning which made me laugh.

Here's a *funny* ( or not, it depends :P ) walkthrough of Black Mesa, super fresh!

c6pLtX25L14

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

What would Freemans reaction to the pony tail line be? Probably something about fascist bastards. etc...

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

What would Freemans reaction to the pony tail line be?

Either:

"It was a bar bet! Barney owes me a beer now. And while I guess that technically makes me a sellout, you don't have to be a jackass about it."

or

"Hey, you shaved the mowhawk! Fucking hypocrite."

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

Recently got stuck on that part after you get all those weapons.

I'm pinned down by infinite armyfags and pinned down by a couple of Aliens after I killed the first pair.

I tried using just about all my rockets at the helicopter but I ran out before I can destroy it, those armyfags don't help the situation one bit either. I must be one son of a bitch to make them that angry that they clone themselves and then try and kill me.

I just... I don't even...

I'm thinking he means in Surface Tension when that guard gives you access to his gun stash right before you go out to fight soldiers with the turret gun as the helicopter keeps dropping them off.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I had some problems there, too, because I was too defensive at first.

But you really "just" have to destroy the helicpoter as soon as possible (otherweise more and more troops are droping in).

Try killing the first wave of soldiers realls fast (grenades from the SMG work quite good) and then hit the helo with everything you got (starting with rockets of course)

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

I had some problems there, too, because I was too defensive at first.

But you really "just" have to destroy the helicpoter as soon as possible (otherweise more and more troops are droping in).

Try killing the first wave of soldiers realls fast (grenades from the SMG work quite good) and then hit the helo with everything you got (starting with rockets of course)

I started with overcharged tau shots.

Recently got stuck on that part after you get all those weapons.

I'm pinned down by infinite armyfags and pinned down by a couple of Aliens after I killed the first pair.

I tried using just about all my rockets at the helicopter but I ran out before I can destroy it, those armyfags don't help the situation one bit either. I must be one son of a bitch to make them that angry that they clone themselves and then try and kill me.

Through a warehouse on the far side (if you're referring to the part I think you are), there is a neat mounted gun which shoots missiles (in the original it was a howitzer).

While Black Mesa as a whole would not be good for Freeman's Mind, there are a few moments in the mod that i'd like to see Freeman's reaction to.

You don't need Freeman's Mind to get that. In a way we are all playing Gordon when playing Half-Life or Black Mesa, and we can add our own lines if we want to. After all, Scott's Freeman is only one in a bazillion... Freemen.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

While Black Mesa as a whole would not be good for Freeman's Mind, there are a few moments in the mod that i'd like to see Freeman's reaction to.

You don't need Freeman's Mind to get that. In a way we are all playing Gordon when playing Half-Life or Black Mesa, and we can add our own lines if we want to. After all, Scott's Freeman is only one in a bazillion... Freemen.

True, but I think the point is that we all pale in comparison to the humor Ross could bring. Not to mention he sounds like Raymond. ;)

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Well, seems that Ross isn't doing it. I might clear some of my time to make one myself, just like Black Mesa, I wouldn't be using Ross's voice clip for it though, I will be replacing it with my own voice. Does any of you have any views of this?

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington

Well, seems that Ross isn't doing it. I might clear some of my time to make one myself, just like Black Mesa, I wouldn't be using Ross's voice clip for it though, I will be replacing it with my own voice. Does any of you have any views of this?

If you'll do that, I suggest you ask Ross. i mean I understood you're gonna use Ross's original lines and say them yourself. That really requires asking for permission and adding his name in credits as well.

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

If you'll do that, I suggest you ask Ross. i mean I understood you're gonna use Ross's original lines and say them yourself. That really requires asking for permission and adding his name in credits as well.

Not really though, I'm using my own voice for this, but I will still put a few lines from Freeman's Mind like, MONKEY ON A STICK! WE'RE GETTING FINGERED BY GODZILLA!

And also add a few extra lines of my own.

Edit: Oh, I misread what you wrote there.

Sick of the people on the internet, always moanin'. They just moan.

- Karl Pilkington