FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 44

I think the answer is simple: It would be impossible to carry all this stuff (and still move normaly), so Ross just ignores it. Otherweise he would have to come up with an explanation on how Freeman can carry 100+kg ;)

I think there's a whole thread discussing Freeman's stunning ability to carry a small army arsenal in his pockets somewhere on this forum.

Hello.

I will just put the link for the thread here, to avoid more off topic (well..isn't off topic, but...ehm...you know)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2434

Btw, really nice episode, Ross. All Freeman's Mind episodes are awesome, and this is just perfect.

And I support your decission about not switching to Black Mesa Source. Why? Many of Half-Life 1 Singleplayer Maps have no sense at all. And you make fun about it. With BMS this wouldn't be possible.

Sorry my bad english.

Great episode.

BMS still had the nut cracking room! Plus some others. Can't remember them now.

Oh yeah, it also had the off switch below the fan blades. That kind of didn't make sense but made for a good 'hurry up' level element.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

BMS still had the nut cracking room! Plus some others. Can't remember them now.

Oh yeah, it also had the off switch below the fan blades. That kind of didn't make sense but made for a good 'hurry up' level element.

Yeah it really makes no sense when you think about it. You'd think they'd have some kind of remote thing installed on a wall somewhere to activate it without risking getting your noggin chopped off.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I suggested actually having a door leading to a catwalk that leads to the button to start the fan, but, because of the Resonance Cascade, the door would be destroyed or otherwise blocked off so the player can't get through it and is forced to go through the turning fan blades.

They either didn't see my suggestion or didn't implement it.

I suggested actually having a door leading to a catwalk that leads to the button to start the fan, but, because of the Resonance Cascade, the door would be destroyed or otherwise blocked off so the player can't get through it and is forced to go through the turning fan blades.

They either didn't see my suggestion or didn't implement it.

Good idea, either the door is blocked or the catwalk has collapsed.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

+1 one on the voice. I could feel the mood through it... especially "It was so sneaky of you" at 3:20. I could hear the voice 'trembling'

I can safely say that while I'm playing Blackmesa....Ross's voice is in my head...constantly

I even went and tried to steal the ricebowl from the microwave at the very begining.... alas, there were only snack machines to pilfer from :)

Hello!

I wonder if there will be any link for Episode 44. The problem is the link wasn't provided for Episode 43 either! =(

The thing is I have a full-hd monitor, and I become quite upset when there is no downloadable copy with higher definition. I decided that there wouldn't be any link for Episode 43, so I watched it in low quality. Now I am waiting for a link for the latest episode. I hope, there will be one...

Hello!

I wonder if there will be any link for Episode 44. The problem is the link wasn't provided for Episode 43 either! =(

The thing is I have a full-hd monitor, and I become quite upset when there is no downloadable copy with higher definition. I decided that there wouldn't be any link for Episode 43, so I watched it in low quality. Now I am waiting for a link for the latest episode. I hope, there will be one...

Do you read news on the homepage?

Episode 43

Episode 44

Your welcome ;)

Hello!

Episode 43

Episode 44

Your welcome ;)

So what? I am sorry, but it seems to me that there are no links there either. As for 'Downloadable copy will be up after a revision is done to the audio.' and 'Downloadable copy will be up after I move', I have noticed that, of course. Maybe, I didn't explain it here:

I decided that there wouldn't be any link for Episode 43...
I wanted to say that I had lost all my patience. LOL, the next episode is ready but the previous still has no link provided...

Hello!

Episode 43

Episode 44

Your welcome ;)

So what? I am sorry, but it seems to me that there are no links there either. As for 'Downloadable copy will be up after a revision is done to the audio.' and 'Downloadable copy will be up after I move', I have noticed that, of course. Maybe, I didn't explain it here:

I decided that there wouldn't be any link for Episode 43...
I wanted to say that I had lost all my patience. LOL, the next episode is ready but the previous still has no link provided...

Since you have read the news, you should know that those links are not available, at the moment.

If this is the newest episode of the series, why does your progress chart on the home page indicate that this episode is still in production, rather than episode 45?

Also, great episode by the way. Freeman isn't quite himself if he isn't being crotchety about having do do athletics on a sheer cliff face, or vindictive in his manner towards the US Armed Forces. . . At the same time :D

If this is the newest episode of the series, why does your progress chart on the home page indicate that this episode is still in production, rather than episode 45?

Sometimes Ross is too busy making progress to update the progress bar. The progress bar isn't a huge time drain from what I understand, but it's not top priority either.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.