Your First Game?

The first game I ever remember playing was some rally game on my Dad's PC, the first memorable game I played was Recoil. It was a TPS tank game that revolved around destroying a computer brain that had used the internet to hack every weapon in the world XD.

My first experience with an R-rated game was sneaking out late at night to watch my Dad play Carmegeddon while I hid in the kitchen staring into his office.

My first console was a PS1 and with it I got Spyro the Dragon and Croc.

Carmageddon

Shit son, you're a badass. I like you.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I feel like we had this topic here before.

I think people got off topic about it in a thread before but there wasn't ever a thread specifically about this, I think...

Hi Friend.

We've never had a thread about it, but we have discussed it in other threads.

Some of my earliest gaming memories are Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nukum with a u (the EGA sidescroller one) and BlackThorne (called BlackHawk in Europe for some odd reason). I also remember playing car racers like Grand Prix Circuit and Stunt Racer. Can't really think of anything before that to be honest. I do remember playing a sidescroller with some kind of cat creature and lots of stuff going on but I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. It's most likely an obscure platformer.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

We've never had a thread about it, but we have discussed it in other threads.

Yeah we do, i just linked it. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=698

Right you are! Forgive my lack of memory! XD

Topics merged.

Curse you search function and not finding any relevant thread with the key words "first" and "game"

Hi Friend.

Curse you search function and not finding any relevant thread with the key words "first" and "game"

I know, right. I had to go through every page to find it >.<

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zaxxon table top, I found it in a box in my basement in the early 90's. I was pretty young at the time and thus I to this day don't know where it is or in what condition it is in. It's somewhere in the house, I only wish I had known how much of a treasure it was.

coleco-tabletop-zaxxon-system.jpg

coleco-tabletop-zaxxon-screen.jpg

Never played on any consoles. And my first game was Doom 3. I remember a fear had such a time, passing it the first time! It was something terrible in a good way! :)! Before beginning to play it, looking from the outside, like playing, and it was still scary.:)

P.S.: Guys, question for you can? Do you understand what I write? Well ... so that I know ...

I remember a fear had such a time, passing it the first time! It was something terrible in a good way! :)! Before beginning to play it, looking from the outside, like playing, and it was still scary.:)

P.S.: Guys, question for you can? Do you understand what I write? Well ... so that I know ...

I didn't understand that last part. Then again, could be my own stupidity :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You mean the last few words? I wanted to say: "I ​​know that you understand or not."

Sorry for flooding.

You mean the last few words? I wanted to say: "I ​​know that you understand or not."

Sorry for flooding.

No, i meant: I remember a fear had such a time, passing it the first time! It was something terrible in a good way! :)! Before beginning to play it, looking from the outside, like playing, and it was still scary.:)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯