Your First Game?

No, i meant: I remember a fear had such a time, passing it the first time! It was something terrible in a good way! :)! Before beginning to play it, looking from the outside, like playing, and it was still scary.:)

Oh, indeed! I wanted to say that I remember when playing this game for the first time. And I was really scared. And when I watched the play as another person, I was still scared.

No, i meant: I remember a fear had such a time, passing it the first time! It was something terrible in a good way! :)! Before beginning to play it, looking from the outside, like playing, and it was still scary.:)

Oh, indeed! I wanted to say that I remember when playing this game for the first time. And I was really scared. And when I watched the play as another person, I was still scared.

Oh ok. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually, i think the first games i ever played were some blue clues pc games.

The first real game i played was i think, either Astroids, or Gran Turismo.

I still have the first Gran Turismo, and a bunch of other old PSX games like, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1, Resident Evil 3, A Crash Bandicoot game, another Blue Clues game, and I think thats it.

The first game I ever played was Diddy Kong Racing on the N64

diddy-kong-racing.518490.jpg

Some people claim it copies Mario Kart, but for me this is one of the best racing games EVER. I Still enjoy playing it on my cousin's N64.

This is the first one I ever owned:

pokemoncrystal.jpg

Yes, I'm pretty young, but I still got to play DOOM 1 on my uncle's Win95 PC :P

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

The first game I ever played was Diddy Kong Racing on the N64

diddy-kong-racing.518490.jpg

Some people claim it copies Mario Kart, but for me this is one of the best racing games EVER. I Still enjoy playing it on my cousin's N64.

Memories...Wizpig, how many hours i wasted to beat you on the kart vs giant pig foot race? just to unlock the secret world and find out our last race would be way easier...that, that was a dissapointment :( still a great racing :D it just wasnt as multiplayer friendly as Mario Kart. ;)

My first game ever was...

20080625040241!Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

OH YEAH

i think Luis and me are from the same generation :)

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I just remembered this game and tracked down the title. Mega Math Blaster. I played it when I was maybe 3?

Yp8FpkR_Lao

It's very surreal to watch something you haven't seen since you were 3. :?

Crash Bandicoot was my very first video game, I wish I had a copy of it to re-live it... :P

I still own most of my old PS1 games, Crash included, all 5 of them on PS1 in fact. I bought Rayman recently at a vintage game store (directly next to GameStop too) next on the list is Spyro.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

My first game was Wizard of Wor on the commodore 64. That game was simple and quite enjoyable. By the way I still have my c64 (unfortunately the power supply isn't working though it's a triangle-ish shaped one and everything seems fine) and got the disk drive, joysticks, final cartridge, action replay mk7, printer, and many-many games on the foldable disks. My other favourite c64 games were Beach head 2, Creatures, Boulder dash, Impossible Mission, Bruce Lee.

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

My first game was Wizard of Wor on the commodore 64. That game was simple and quite enjoyable. By the way I still have my c64 (unfortunately the power supply isn't working though it's a triangle-ish shaped one and everything seems fine) and got the disk drive, joysticks, final cartridge, action replay mk7, printer, and many-many games on the foldable disks. My other favourite c64 games were Beach head 2, Creatures, Boulder dash, Impossible Mission, Bruce Lee.

The C64 had the best sound chip of the 8bit era imo.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com