Those YouTube Jackholes

This is more about me bitching than being conductive, but I firstly want to thank Ross for the videos and for giving me some quality entertainment.

Now it gets nasty. Every time Ross puts out a new FM, the top comment is always "God, you took so long to put this out," or anything along those lines. And I have to give a mean-ass reply to tell them off and show them that they're absolute dicks. Then people say "How was I supposed to know he had to move from LA to Europe to Virginia?" WHEN THE WEBSITE IS RIGHT FUCKING THERE IN BOLD-FACE AT THE END OF EVERY GOD-DAMNED VIDEO. FOR CHRIST'S SAKES, GET YOUR FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU COMPLETELY SHIT ON THE VIDEO THAT THE GUY PUTS HIS EFFORT INTO FOR YOU!

TL;DR: Fuck the little Youtube ingrates that Ross has to deal with every time he puts out a video.

[/rant]

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Never mind youtube comments. Youtube comments tend to be on a niveau that cannot be expressed using real numbers and are, in general, almost never positive. The best way to deal with those is to simply not read them.

To cheer you up a little, maybe check out this video about youtube comments (if you haven't seen it yet):

gx-WBaSNrTQ

The best way to deal with those is to simply not read them.

Sometimes they're really funny, but in general you're right.

To cheer you up a little, maybe check out this video about youtube comments (if you haven't seen it yet):

gx-WBaSNrTQ

This is brilliant :D

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

gx-WBaSNrTQ

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol: sOME yOUtUBE COMMENTS ARE GREAT! :lol:

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Just about everyone on the comment-side of videos try and come up with something that time and time again they will repeat too much and create a sort of bandwagon where they become a likewhore. But in this case of course they aim to recieve those likes.

It's painful to even think people read that shit anymore, just flag it down for spam and ignore it... If you can't try your best to 'pwn' that person with ease.

I just... I don't even...

Sure, you COULD try harder to direct the more ignorant of the YouTubers here, that they may be enlightened, but honestly if they can't figure out how to find the site themselves, do we really want them here? Best to ignore them really.

P.S. That video was fucking hilarious! I want be rich enough to hire him to comment on all the YouTube comments as I read them.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

@deepika: If you aren't a bot, you must be the one human that fails the Turing Test.

[edit]: Okay it really is a bot...

[edit 2]: For all you future people out there who are puzzled about my post: At the time of writing, some spambot posted random junk in several threads; One of those posts used to be above mine.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@deepika: If you aren't a bot, you must be the one human that fails the Turing Test.

[edit]: Okay it really is a bot...

[edit 2]: For all you future people out there who are puzzled about my post: At the time of writing, some spambot posted random junk in several threads; One of those posts used to be above mine.

I wouldn't guess that! :/ Sneaky bastard!

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^