Post what you're doing right now

About to play Fallout 1 for the first time.

XaJy9.gif

(Quite an adventure getting a game from 1997 to run properly on Windows 7).

It runs fine for me with a patch from No Mutants Allowed.

Yeah, so I've heard, but I couldn't find any links for it that weren't broken. I ended up having to use Sfall and editing the notepad file to force the game to run in dx9 at my native resolution.

OT: Getting up, about to make breakfast...I think chicken nuggets.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'm watching A&E on a lazy Sunday morning. Might play some The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct in a while.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Jammin out, surfing the forums, awaiting my dad's departure for work and my resultant gaming spree.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Excited that Assassin's Creed III will be on Xbox LIVE this coming Tuesday with a cheap discount. Finally I can finish this series and stop obsessing over it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Well im sick as fuck, meaning ill be at home playing Jak and daxter the whole day...

Oh, and i cant sleep for shit :cry:

updating my Graphics drivers. Screen went 640x480 while I was typing this, then reverted. :lol:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Well im sick as fuck, meaning ill be at home playing Jak and daxter the whole day...

Oh, and i cant sleep for shit :cry:

Atleast you dont have to go 10km for 1 lession and then go home again 4 hours later -.-

"Life sucks sober!"

Got class from 11:00 to 3:00, including two and a half hours of math. I've also been awake since 10 PM last night.

Gonna be a looong day.

Played a rented copy of Walking Dead: Survival Instinct at my cousin's house.

It's about what I expected.

Another licensed game where nobody gave a shit about making a good game and have decided to ride off the coattails of a popular TV show. At least with the Telltale game, they weren't even basing it off of the TV show, but off of the comics. And (in my opinion) that was a pretty good game. But Survival Instinct was published by Activision "The Other EA" so, I can't exactly say hopes were high, anyway.

On the upside, I'm excited about the prospect of a new Batman: Arkham game, so there's that.

EDIT: Oh wait, Rocksteady isn't going to be the developer. Well, now I don't care. I feel like these companies are trying to ruin their games.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Geeking out over Bioshock Infinite.

And then realizing I have no money right now.

And then being sad.

The circle of life.

OT: Getting ready for bed.

Geeking out over Bioshock Infinite.

And then realizing I have no money right now.

And then being sad.

The circle of life.

I gambled. And now I have no money when there's a studio I'm in debt to. One thing I've learned: If you don't save money first, you don't get to spend it at all. You're broke, Chuck; like it or not.

Just figured out my life plans for like, the next six years. Anybody want to hear about em? No? Too bad.

So, I'm going to be signing up for the Delaware Air National Guard as soon as I turn 17, and will defer going to college until 2014. Over the summer, I will do my 8 weeks of basic training, then the remainder of time before the Fall 2014 semester at UD will probably be spent at AIT where I'll be trained as a Bioenvironmental engineer.

Next, provided he lets me, I'll be moving in with my Uncle Steve and Aunt Christine, who live farther away, but in case you guys haven't noticed, my father and I don't get along and I think it would be in the best interests of both of us that I get out of the house as soon as possible.

As a result of this move, I, who am completely unwilling to pay for car insurance, will be riding my bike 10 miles to campus to attend classes, which shouldn't be hard since I'll be in top physical shape.

All around, I'm happy with this plan and believe I'll be well off on my own and away from the asshole who I don't think I can live with for another 6 years.

Hoping for the best :D

Hope it works out for you, man!

About to confirm my enrollment at NGCSU, and found an online gift card for $10 dollars while cleaning out my room, but I can't decide whether to spend it on Grand Theft Auto 3 or Trine. Help please?

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I'm not familiar with Trine, so GTA 3.

OT: Changing the avatar and writing up my lab report for Physics.