Post what you're doing right now

Reading this:

http://metagearsolid.org/2013/04/evil-sexism-and-why-we-need-vigilante-justice/

So, I guess Machinima is okay with the torture of women or something. Either that or this is some twisted, very-much belated April Fools joke. If its the former, I'd recommend Ross rethink his occupation choices. Maybe somewhere without the electric nipple clamps.

I think the article is ether full of shit or a parody.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Reading this:

http://metagearsolid.org/2013/04/evil-sexism-and-why-we-need-vigilante-justice/

So, I guess Machinima is okay with the torture of women or something. Either that or this is some twisted, very-much belated April Fools joke. If its the former, I'd recommend Ross rethink his occupation choices. Maybe somewhere without the electric nipple clamps.

I think the article is ether full of shit or a parody.

a4sPZp3.jpg

Well he just added this so, uh...yeah.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Watching this video on a forum where someone replaced sonic with a giant penis model. SO MUCH WUT.

Messing around with Catalyst Control. After increasing my GPU fans from 30% to 100% and upping the power to the card by 20%, I have two questions:

Do you think overclocking my Radeon 7750 50Hz from the recommended AMD setting (from 800 to 850) is okay?

And is overclocking my Graphics RAM to 1200Hz from the default 1125Hz okay?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So invested in getting this solo tomorrow. Nobody else in the district is on the level of Gabby and I, the two Alto Sax 1's from Newark. So now we're competing for this solo in "Spirit of the Falcon." Gabby gets a lot of the preference from our instructor because I took a year off, and I'll admit that she's better than me at sight reading (though I've gotten very good this year). But this one solo... I don't know what it is, but I want it so bad. And though Gabby's a nice girl, she gets very selfish about solos, and though it comes off as playful banter, you can tell she's serious. If I could one up her just once, have something I've worked so hard at pay off for once, I'll be content with my own abilities as a player.

If you want to hear the solo I'm going for, it starts at 1:52

pVrjW6xRoKU

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm currently wondering if I'll ever see another FM episode...

This, and trying to stomach watching the X-Men movies. I want to like you guys, I really do! You just make it so goshdarn hard on me!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

-Collective Foal-

i hear the song so nice and peaceful song.

i like it.

i appreciate it.

"I can easily unlock the simple locks with lock pick."

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

-Collective Foal-

i hear the song so nice and peaceful song.

i like it.

i appreciate it.

Too bad I didn't get the fucking solo. I stayed up til 12 o' fuckin clock practicing, got my computer taken away again for being on YouTube, listening to that song, AND GOT FUCKING BEATEN BY MY FATHER YET AGAIN, AND I DON'T GET THE ONE FUCKING THING I WANTED MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE! I PLAYED MY FUCKING HEART OUT ON THAT SOLO AND SHE STILL GETS IT!

I hate how my father insists I owe him everything. That fucker owes me his job, his criminal record, his reputation, and every fucking paycheck he's gotten since December of 2010 when he kicked me in the ribs. I SHOULD'VE GONE TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL AND GOTTEN HIS ASS ARRESTED! BUT NOOO! I had to be the nice guy and save him. AND HOW THE FUCK DOES HE THANK ME?! He beats me every time I try to enjoy myself and play video games. He treats me like shit when I don't do a great job on something or my room is dirty. AND SOMEHOW I DON'T RESPECT HIM?! I THINK IT'S THE OTHER FUCKIN' WAY AROUND, HUH?

And then when I actually try my best to do achieve something, and work hard at it, I just get the wave of a hand from some peckerheaded band instructor from a different school and so Gabby gets the solo.

I'm gonna go mull this all over. If I don't post in the next two days, you can probably delete me as a member, because I'll be dead.

Touching myself.

I'm scratching guys, GEESH!

Scratching my arm guys, GEESH!!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Playing a game of Hearts of Iron 3. Playing as France in World War II is always fun.

Monsieur Le président, the British have lost their entire army attempting a suicidal beach landing in Germany.

Monsieur Le président, Germany has declared war on Switzerland, allowing them to bypass 99% of our troops and defenses.

Monsieur Le président, Canada, South Africa and the US have followed in Britain's footsteps and thrown away their armies.

Monsieur Le président, Japan has conquered China, giving them approximately infinite manpower and resources. They are now invading Indochina, which currently produces all our rare materials.

Monsieur Le président, all of our troops in Belgium are suddenly out of supplies for no reason. Also, no oil.

Monsieur Le président, all of Britain's bombers have been shot down while attempting to destroy an empty field.

Monsieur Le président, Britain has canceled all our trade agreements and is inexplicably refusing to sell us anything, despite having massive surpluses.

Monsieur Le président, Spain has joined the Axis, and is now at war with the Allies.

Monsieur Le président, Germany has somehow managed a beach landing in Dover, and is now conquering England.

Monsieur Le président, Italy has conquered Africa and the Middle East, cutting Britain's Empire in half and taking all their oil.

Monsieur Le président, Japan has conquered India, removing all sources of rare materials for the allies.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Hey, sorry if I worried anyone yesterday. I feel like I need to stop telling others what's going on in my mind when I get upset. I just have to let things fester for a while before I get back to myself. Yesterday was just a shitty day. That's all.