Post what you're doing right now

Heading out to visit my cranky 90 year old great-grandfather who always wants us to bring takeout to him when we visit because he hates food from every cafeteria from every building he stays in. (He was originally in a nursing home, but switched to an assisted living home due to the fact that he's not quite senile and he can take care of himself pretty well)

Hopefully this time he won't try to smuggle a cat inside the building. Seriously.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Hey, sorry if I worried anyone yesterday. I feel like I need to stop telling others what's going on in my mind when I get upset. I just have to let things fester for a while before I get back to myself. Yesterday was just a shitty day. That's all.

Did I miss somthing

non-euclidean fuck machine

Admiring my homemade microphone stand... (a rectangular chunk of high-density foam with a hole ripped through it for the mic to sit in)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Taking a look at the forums after a long while of inactivity. Good day to you all.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Checking out my recently downloaded selection of Rob Zombie songs...

Just finished scheduling the release for my remaining BioShock Infinite videos. 28 half hour episodes in total. What an awesome game.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Just finished eating, washing the dishes, and starting my Minecraft server... Now I'm going to play Fallout New Vegas.

Going to bed, feeling happy because a blu-ray I preordered yesterday jumped up $10 in price from what I paid for it.

Just cut people's grass. Made some money - not as much as I would have liked but I'll work for cheapskates, too, I guess. Kind of like Geoff Keighley.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Listening to music, about to head upstairs to make food, and going to play some other games.

Im trying too find some tires for the pickup, but 285/75/16 sadly doesent grow on trees.

That's interesting since 3 of my last 3 cars have used those same tires...

On topic: Reinstalling Fallout New Vegas... It isn't working since I uninstalled several mods...

That's interesting since 3 of my last 3 cars have used those same tires...

On topic: Reinstalling Fallout New Vegas... It isn't working since I uninstalled several mods...

This is Sweden, "lilla landet lagom" And here, basicly the only people that use those measures are people who drive mudders. I dont want to ride on mudder tires, its bloody uncomfortable :cry:

:EDIT and nobody sells allround versions of them, just a bunch of summer tires...

Today, somebody called me a "Perpetually-drunk-acid-head-assembly-programmer-8-bit-hippie". That's probably the coolest thing I've ever heard; just added that to my signature right now.