Post what you're doing right now

Just installed my new graphics card. Works like a dream! :D:D:D:D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Getting bored because I'm on a limited bandwidth connection temporarily, and that means I can't sit and game online all day like I usually do.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

OH GOD /V/ IS SO CONFUSING

What are you doing on /v/? /mlp/ is where it's at

Mmmmaybe because he wants to read about video games and not MLP? Just a thought.

Discovered a Portal 2 fanfic that features a mute, but snarky Chell. It's a lot like a written version of Freeman's Mind. This pleases me.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

OH GOD /V/ IS SO CONFUSING

What are you doing on /v/? /mlp/ is where it's at

Mmmmaybe because he wants to read about video games and not MLP? Just a thought.

Discovered a Portal 2 fanfic that features a mute, but snarky Chell. It's a lot like a written version of Freeman's Mind. This pleases me.

Links

non-euclidean fuck machine

Reading a lot. I love reading. Reading is so good. Have I ever told you guys that I just love to read?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Going to bed in just a few... Gotta take a dump first. (no, not go to the bathroom... Text based strategy game in an urban environment, taking a garbage heap)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Just got back from seeing Iron Man 3. I'm not sure if I can say it's better than The Avengers but I will say it's a hell of a followup. The beginning was a little slow, but it started kicking into high gear after a while. I doubt Thor 2 will be as good, but I don't really care. The only reason Thor gets such high praise is because his movie was better than Iron Man 2. Still like the character.

There's one scene that made me think I somehow entered another movie entirely. It was really surreal.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I'm downloading Just Cause 2. It's only $3.74 now on Steam. A good deal, any way you slice it.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Writin', lads. Writin' all the time!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Just spent an hour trolling my friend in Steam chat, alluding to the fact that I might be bisexual.

The beauty of it was that everything I said was true, but was worded in a way that it could easily be misconstrued. He complimented me on it after I caved and told him. I am truly wonderful at using the English Language...