Post what you're doing right now

Sitting in the dentist chair waiting for the numbness to set in. Forgot how absolutely weird this sensation is.

Retired Forum Moderator

*holds Rarity's shoulder* It gets annoying. Real quick. XD Ugh... The memories. It's cool, but then it gets just... Aggravating... And no amount of slapping self's face will do anything about it.

Good luck with that though. :3

Currently realising there's no need to be waiting for something. Cause it ain't coming any time soon. X3 And also sitting down in the common room.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Yeah I've had to deal with it a few times before. Luckily it was nothing major. Just a tiny cavity in a hard to reach place with a toothbrush and fixin another chipped filling. Mouth still numb though.

Heading back home.

Retired Forum Moderator

Ah. That's good! :3

Currently freaking out with a few friends over Google image pictures of degloved feet and hands. XD Geez. They're so gross. I'm like... Scared of wearing rings now. Eesh. I'm not like... Sensitive to that stuff, but it still creeps me out. X3 Blood and flesh and nails, ewww... Nightmare fuel. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

I am currently trying to figure out why my Fallout NV mod is showing no projectile, instant-hitting the target, and giving about 20 explosions instead of 1... It's a mod trying to make a rocket launching pistol, I'll balance the damage after I figure out WTF is going on.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

New! I'm bricking and unbricking my phone, trying to install Android L... Only problem with it is that once upgraded, it doesn't seem to recognize the T-Mobile network. Now going to just leave it at latest version of 4.4.2. (unless this completely fresh install works)

Looking into college. well, more specifically Army provided Tuition Assistance. I'm going in for my associate's/bachelor's for Social Psychology, and business because it's great for my whole "have a career waiting once you're done with Military stuff" plan. The Army is paying for classes, i have to pay for books and stuff. which after getting approved for the Pell(or however it's spelled) grant, i won't have to. Who knows? once i get my degree i may go Green to Gold and become an officer. gotta outweigh the pros and cons of retiring as a Sergeant Major, or a Colonel before that. ( yea, General > Colonel, but i really have no intention of getting that high. if, so great. but fuuuuuck, that's the Grandmaster Barbed Dick of responsibility. I'm alright with Full Bird for now. :D )

Officer has much better retirement benefits. ;)

OT: Trying to decide what I want to do.

Mass unfollowing people on tumblr. Sticking to friends and art blogs. My sanity is on the line here.

That place is poison.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mass unfollowing people on tumblr. Sticking to friends and art blogs. My sanity is on the line here.

The funny thing is, not even Facebook is safe from Tumblr. XD There's a 'Best of Tumblr' page, kinda weird IMO. It had to apologize because one of its admins posted some feminist bullsh*t that was sexist towards men. X3 NOT EVEN FACEBOOK IS SAFE.

Tumblr is everywhere, man. Be afraid. XD

It's so retarded.

Currently: Having flashbacks to all the crap my friends have done or said to me. And then I start asking myself questions; Maybe they have every right to say all that? Perhaps it's normal and I'm just taking it wrong. Maybe I shouldn't be such an overemotional snot. But then a day later I'm crying all over again so. XD I'm not sure.

-------

Reading a book and icing my knee. Twisted it funny on a hike and now it won't stop popping when I bend it.

Retired Forum Moderator