Post what you're doing right now

Inspecting a full size Carolina Wolf Spider that I caught coming into my house, and trying to go downstairs.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Passively reminding BTG that there's an edit button without directly addressing him.

the name's riley

Watching a video that someone put up on another site with the comment "A hilarious oldie from the days when youtube was actually good."

Haven't actually laughed, only a couple of mild chuckles. Just a bunch of "drunk" people playing Halo and saying incomprehensible gibberish into their mic's. Guess that's comedic gold for some people.

Retired Forum Moderator

Enjoying my new signature slightly more than my old one

the name's riley

Is that Cr1tikal?

OT: recovering from beating Spec Ops: The Line.

Retired Forum Moderator

Passively reminding BTG that there's an edit button without directly addressing him.

I know about the edit button, but it wasn't applicable since I wasn't changing my response, I was responding again the next day. (nobody responded between my responses is all)

OT: Taking a shower.

I know about the edit button, but it wasn't applicable since I wasn't changing my response, I was responding again the next day. (nobody responded between my responses is all)

OT: Taking a shower.

If you need to add something, just use the edit button. It's there for a reason.

Is that Cr1tikal?

OT: recovering from beating Spec Ops: The Line.

Indeed it is

And I assume you're "recovering" from it for the reasons I think you are?

the name's riley

Relaxing. Drinking Dr. K and eating semi-sweet chocolate chips.

Wondering why my mouse cursor grew double the size so suddenly. ._. I have no programs open that would mess with it... And I had to go into the pointer settings and actually re-apply the default cursor. Computer, you're weird.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Trying to figure out what wifi adapter to try to convince my parents to get for my brother's computer... The one that's in there is either fried, or the driver is bad. (80% packet loss at any distance from the router)

Finishing up yet another failed study session into how on earth Unity managed to create overridden functions (void Start(), void Update(), etc...) without actually OVERRIDING ANYTHING. I don't get it and I must have gone through hundreds of pages on inheritance, virtual/override, interfacing, reflection, event systems, and many other things and I'm not the tiniest bit closer to figuring it out.

Retired Forum Moderator

Finishing up yet another failed study session into how on earth Unity managed to create overridden functions (void Start(), void Update(), etc...) without actually OVERRIDING ANYTHING. I don't get it and I must have gone through hundreds of pages on inheritance, virtual/override, interfacing, reflection, event systems, and many other things and I'm not the tiniest bit closer to figuring it out.

I stick to ASM, it's easier. lol

OT: Trying not to be as depressed as I am. (and it feels like it's on a downward trend)

Watching some rasslin'. My mate's attending Summer Slam, and may just be visible on camera, if he's sitting where I think he's sitting. Also on NXT Takeover tonight, so may take a gander on that too.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

I'm stress testing my PC. I upgraded to Windows 10 last night and want to make sure everything still works. So far, so good.

EDIT: Video editing software is not yet fully compatible with Windows 10, so I went back to 7 :?

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc