Post what you're doing right now

Relaxing. Preparing for my Dad's 60th birthday party celebration tonight.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Catching up on the forum.

Also... Good job Username!

@BTG Hope that was fun. :3

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

@BTG Hope that was fun. :3

I take it you're talking about the system building... It was, despite the lack of actually having the hardware to play with. I managed to get a $1500 gaming build that would probly do 95% of modern games at 45 FPS while using maximum settings. The other builds all use a GTX 980 (or two) instead of the 960.

I couldn't sleep much because of the heat.I feel tired yet not tired.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

@BTG: was talking about both scenarios! :D

What I'm doing: Finishing up this chat with customer support. It feels really worthwhile and good when they manage to fix the issue for me. X3 I've generally had no issues with customer support... except... for Blizzard. Blizzard is really annoying. :I

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Relaxing before having to drive my niece up to my sister's house in the Springs.

Catching up on internet in the pub before I get a train to Edinburgh. I'm on a macbook with headphones. I must look like the biggest nerd.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

@BTG: was talking about both scenarios! :D

What I'm doing: Finishing up this chat with customer support. It feels really worthwhile and good when they manage to fix the issue for me. X3 I've generally had no issues with customer support... except... for Blizzard. Blizzard is really annoying. :I

I feel like the only person never to have issues with Blizzard customer support. Granted I've only ever needed to contact them twice and both were finished without event.

Starting a download before I take a nap. Kinda nauseous for some reason.

Retired Forum Moderator

My boyfriend got banned from WoW for 8 months because apparently he was using a program that would affect the gameplay. He was using none, or at least we think, but they wouldn't say which program was causing the issue because of their stupid policies. :I So what, you just going to let him play and get banned all over again because he doesn't know what program is the issue? It seems like they're just so happy to hand out bans, not giving any care towards their users. They were also quite rude... :/

OT: Lying in bed after sleeping in on a Saturday morning.

EDIT: Also, he was given absolutely no warning. None. We even said; "Your terms and conditions say there is a warning before a ban." But oh no, apparently this program we don't know about is sooooo bad and soooo harmful that we were lucky to not have him get perma-banned.

-------

marveling at the fact that kaweebo logged in literally the day after i deleted him for never being online

the name's riley

Getting dressed and about to hop onto my computer. :3

-------

Playing the daily stuff in Galaxy Legend, and getting ready to test Pillars of Eternity.

Contemplating doing some coding on my new game. I need a couple more enemies, maybe a trap, and the final boss. Then a quick devlog video, and finally begin the lengthy process of replacing every single placeholder piece of art, with their final version (done by people with actual artistic talent). If you're wondering how bad mine is, this is an example of the forest level.

game.jpg

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc