Post what you're doing right now

Psst...Hey, hey... Got a deal for you... See my video? See this $5? You watch, you get. *looks around* See his video and that dislike button, see this $10? If you're in it, you get that too. Nobody knows I sent you. You don't know me. *puts on a pair of sunglasses and walks away*

XP Anyway...

OT: Playing GTA V. I didn't want to run over that guy on the bike... But I mean... It's his own fault for like... impaling himself against my car when I turned that corner. XP

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Psst...Hey, hey... Got a deal for you... See my video? See this $5? You watch, you get. *looks around* See his video and that dislike button, see this $10? If you're in it, you get that too. Nobody knows I sent you. You don't know me. *puts on a pair of sunglasses and walks away*

XP Anyway...

OT: Playing GTA V. I didn't want to run over that guy on the bike... But I mean... It's his own fault for like... impaling himself against my car when I turned that corner. XP

Michael Trevor or Franklin?

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Trying to unfuck AMD. Sigh...

Out of nowhere after the driver update some games in fullscreen get camera jitter when looking at some objects while staying at 60FPS and rolling back drivers didn't fix it. Windowed and borderless doesn't have the problem.

Next card is Nvidia. I'm tired of all the crap this card and it's drivers have put me through in like the 6 months of having it.

Retired Forum Moderator

@Rarity: *whispers* Yesss... Come to the NVIDIA side, Rarity. Jooiiin uuusss~ *cough* Also, I hope your tongue gets better. I don't think anyone is gonna kiss that one better, sorry. XD

@Scott: Michael is my favourite character, but I absolutely love Trevor's "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

OT: I don't even know to be honest.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

Also, I hope your tongue gets better. I don't think anyone is gonna kiss that one better, sorry. XD

Oh darn, and here I thought this was my chance! Joking aside, thanks. :P It'll be fine so long as I stop re-biting it ugh.

OT: Playing Skyrim. Had to mod it get borderless windowed but it solved the choppy camera mess. Too bad all fire textures now have a faint black line around them but it's hardly noticeable enough o really bother me.

Retired Forum Moderator

At the moment, I'm finishing off the last week of the semester at college.

I'm also working on routing a TAS of the Sega Genesis game Saint Sword during some of my free time, but if I'm not doing that I'm practicing my Fox tech skill in Super Smash Bros Melee.

Listening to The World At One. They're currently talking about the issue of Britain's place in the EU. Beard-stroking material.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Playing a new character in Bloodborne. If I'm gonna play this DLC I want everything to be fresh. And this time I'm not missing anything in the first playthrough. Not losing that blood rock due to ignorance THIS time.

Edit: Father Gas Can isn't a hard boss but fuck him and his tendency to punch you into an objects collider in such a way that you get stuck.

Retired Forum Moderator

Updating and reinstalling Fallout 4 mods that improve performance without sacrificing any visual quality. (texture mods that do this are interesting, but also awesome)

Also finding it really cool that Fallout 4 may actually get more mods before the GECK releases, than previous Fallout games have total right now. It is a very real possibility, despite someone that stole unreleased parts of other mods to release his own NSFW mod, and got banned because he was stupid enough to think he wouldn't get caught. (I am still using his mod though, because I don't give up on decent quality just because the guy who made it was a dick)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Browsing my YouTube channel... was curious to see what videos would pop up on YouTube's search if I looked for them - when suddenly, I found myself some competition.

hHIlPWr.png

Well, Mr.Nightshade. Let the best uploader gain the most views. B) Bring it on.

I'm not even going to look at his video. I don't want to give him the satisfaction of another view count. XD

vuQekeh.png

I bet you $5 that one dislike is from Mr.Nightshade... XD

Competition is good too. I got 120+ views. He has about 20 views. :P Mwahaha!

OT: About to go practice a piano song. Doing all these inverse chords really messes with my head sometimes. I mean, I can play an inversed chord so naturally now, but then there's times where I'm like; "What the fuck is this chord?" XD

-------

Cooling down after ragequitting a R&C 3 skill point. Timed challenges add so much pressure to things.

Playing Bloodborne again. DLC is the last thing I have to complete before I've pretty much 100% this current playthrough. (Give or take some missed items that aren't essential. All bosses cleared, all side quests completed and all factions joined and completed) I really want to loop to NG+ but i don't want to lose any DLC progress by doing so.

My biggest reason for delaying though is every NG+ is one more time I have to fight Rom and I don't want to deal with that until I have no other choice. he even has a Chalice boss version which is just downright insulting. >:|

Retired Forum Moderator

watching newgrounds videos

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Writing a little short story. :3

-------

Having finished Ratchet & Clank 3, and thus the original trilogy, I'm now pondering why I still prefer the first game. It can't be nostalgia, as I used to think it was. I don't claim to be an expert on writing and such, but the original alwasy felt very coherent, whereas the sequels feel very contrived by comparison. I remember, 10 years ago, thinking the exact same thing, but not with those words.

Critics disagree with me, and yes, while there was certainly a lot more to do in the sequels, I felt like there was a lot less 'charm' to it.

I may be entirely misguided about this, but the world building in the first game vastly outshone that of the two sequels. In my opinion.